Fantasy/Dream Team 2023 Season

For anyone wanting to join in this year....

https://sportsdeck.com/f1/dreamteam/?act...ode=138722

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Forza the tech guru lol, nice one bud.  Wink

No way I could have set these up, chuffed you arranged the DT's, most frustrating internet game's known to man.   Laughing

Come on Bantee's #MuchFun   Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Wow a whole 3 of us!!!!1
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(03-03-2023, 12:46 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Wow a whole 3 of us!!!!1

Still time mate, once other's realise how frustrating addictive it is I'm sure they will be hooked!   Wink

First winner of the year........ Forza congrats bud    Cool

I see we all went all in with Aston Martin doing the double, shows we can earn something from testing. (if only a little)

Whats up with the forum curse?????      Angry

All of us with Max as Captain...      Cry

Looks like another year of rubber lipped dominiation.....    Ani-bird

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(06-03-2023, 01:51 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  First winner of the year........ Forza congrats bud    Cool

Dont worry I will be back to making really crap picks in the very near future  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Good job Forza (man that sticks in the throat) lets go get him Papa!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(06-03-2023, 01:51 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Whats up with the forum curse?????      Angry

All of us with Max as Captain...      Cry

This forum curse is a fickle bitch, thought it not working so made Checo captain........ then it returns   Shutup

(01-04-2023, 04:56 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  This forum curse is a fickle bitch, thought it not working so made Checo captain........ then it returns   Shutup

Somehow I remembered to make changes to my motogp team but forgot all about the f1 side.

(01-04-2023, 09:44 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Somehow I remembered to make changes to my motogp team but forgot all about the f1 side.

Yup I made Moto GP changes..... Took Alex out..... then he put it on pole.....    Tongue

My F1 changes were worse I reckon      Laughing

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post