2022 Abu Dhabi GP

Lewis escapes without a penalty for P3 red flag incident

[+] 5 users Like morini's post

So the year ends as it began in terms of quali right?

So do we see the Ferraris keeping those places or will they chew up their tyres and get passed by Merc. Regardless it looks like the Bulls will run and hide.. or at least Max will.

What chances of Checo getting a helping hand from Max? I reckon Checo will have to help himself.
[+] 5 users Like Westie's post

(19-11-2022, 04:25 PM)Westie Wrote:  So the year ends as it began in terms of quali right?

Yup. 7 tenths is a huge gap. Really depressing.
[+] 5 users Like morini's post

Enjoy the last race of the season lads, lets hope its closer and more exciting than qualy.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Sorry I just left Chat boys I am afraid my knee is just not up to sitting for more than a few moments. Will not be in Chat for the race either. I hope every

one enjoys it and it is a decent race to finish on.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(20-11-2022, 05:19 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Sorry I just left Chat boys I am afraid my knee is just not up to sitting for more than a few moments. Will not be in Chat for the race either. I hope everyone enjoys it and it is a decent race to finish on.

Sorry your knee's playing up, hope it doesn't stop you watching the race mate.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Not the best race of the year...in fact it was shit...total borefest...even the fight between Checo and Charles never really came to much.....shame Merc waited until the last race to have its first mechanical retirement but Lewis was having a quiet day and slightly peeved because he asked not to be left on a 1 stop....so they left him on a 1stop...

Max deserves no plaudits from me...how much overspend carried that car this season ? We will never get the truth out of RBR because the are incapable of being honest.....they deserved a much bigger penalty than what was handed out.

I hope next season we have Merc , Ferrari and McLaren back challenging the Bullshitters for a win....because this was a year to forget for a Hamilton and Merc fan.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 6 users Like pennywise's post

Ferrari has revealed that it used a "dummy" radio message to trick Red Bull into putting Sergio Perez on to a two-stop strategy at Formula 1’s Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

Red Bull appearing to have a bit more pace, Ferrari knew that its only chance of getting Leclerc in front was through strategy – and that meant forcing Perez on to a two-stop.

That opportunity came on lap 33, when Ferrari gave the impression that it was going to gun for an undercut on Perez to try to get Leclerc ahead.

It told the Monegasque driver: "Box opposite Red Bull."

However, the message was not real as Leclerc was long committed to a one-stop, and Ferrari was using the call to only make it look like it was going for a two-stop.

The trickery worked as Red Bull responded and pulled Perez into the pits immediately to cover off Ferrari.

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner admitted after the race that a combination of Perez’s tyre condition plus it seeing that "Ferrari were gearing up for an undercut" was behind its decision to stop the Mexican.

With Leclerc having no intention of stopping, that meant Perez had to recover all the ground lost with the tyre change, which he ultimately failed to do, as he finished 1.3 seconds behind his Ferrari rival.

Like it, well played Ferrari      Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 6 users Like PapaofGags's post