Are you going to be in Chat today?

Hate to break the bad news.......but I WILL be in chat for the race today

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hi Guys sadly will miss all the practices this race as I have some medical stuff to do (nothing too serious... sorry guys you dont get rid of me that easily). I hope to be in chat for Quali but will for sure be there for the race.

Be safe everyone!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

Hi guys, I expect to be in chat for P2, quali and the race for Singapore GP
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Highly doubt I will be on the same schedule as you guys for this race. I will probably be around for the race itself it starts 1 am for me.

I am in Chat for FP1 and maybe for FP3
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Dont think I will make quali nor the race this weekend, enjoy the peace & quiet lads!

The down side for you lot is I WILL be online for ALL the Yank & Mexico GP sessions  Ani-bird

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I will be in chat for all sessions of the USA GP weekend. Hope to see some of you there.

Going to miss q3 hope to be here for quali, got to go help a friend!!!

In chat now lads.....dont all rush at once

I expect to be in chat for all sessions of the Mexican GP. Hope to see you guys there.

Bahrain GP I will be in chat for Quali and the race guys hope to catch up with some of you... well apart from Forza and his highly disciplined approach to fun!!!!