Are you going to be in Chat today?

There you go Forza, I'm also not going to be in Chat for the race Sunday due to helping to organise another sporting event.
[+] 4 users Like PaddyB's post

(09-07-2022, 12:46 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  There you go Forza, I'm also not going to be in Chat for the race Sunday due to helping to organise another sporting event.

Nice work Paddy  Laughing

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(09-07-2022, 12:48 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(09-07-2022, 12:46 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  There you go Forza, I'm also not going to be in Chat for the race Sunday due to helping to organise another sporting event.

I am so impressed how his handwriting never varies, every curve on every word is exactly the same as every other.  He must be a precision Calligraphic artist of the highest order.

.... but more likely a damn CHEAT!!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

I didnt like to point that out Neil Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(09-07-2022, 02:04 PM)NeilP Wrote:  
(09-07-2022, 12:48 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

I am so impressed how his handwriting never varies, every curve on every word is exactly the same as every other.  He must be a precision Calligraphic artist of the highest order.

.... but more likely a damn CHEAT!!!!!!

I am an engineer so consistency is important. 

I also have two races before the handwriting technical regulation change comes into effect.

I have checked this with respected F1 individuals including Michael Masi and Christian Horner so I'm pretty sure it's right.......
[+] 3 users Like PaddyB's post

I will only be around for the French GP qualifying and the race this week guys. I have work commitments sadly.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Change of plans for me I will be in Chat for P2.... I can hear the applause from here... Smile

(22-07-2022, 06:22 AM)NeilP Wrote:  I will only be around for the French GP qualifying 

Hoping to be in for quali.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

I will be in Chat for P2, Quali and the Race hope to see you guys there..

Psssssttt Forza is away we can misbehave!!!

(28-07-2022, 10:34 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I will be in Chat for P2, Quali and the Race hope  to see you guys there..

Psssssttt Forza is away we can misbehave!!!

Hopefully be in for quali mate.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post