Pre Season 2022

ANALYSIS: What is ‘porpoising’ – and why is it causing the F1 teams a headache at 2022 pre-season running?

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...SutcS.html

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Different cooling on the merc today

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Head-on view of the Ferrari bouncing its way down the straight

https://twitter.com/i/status/1496888665431326726

That is crazy, is that an inherent flaw in the regs? I'm sure it'll be phased out, but has it caught teams by surprise.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Haas will present its VF-22 in a plain white livery, minus Uralkali branding, for the third and final day of track running at Barcelona

Russell: Mercedes behind Ferrari and McLaren so far in F1 testing.

George Russell believes Ferrari and McLaren look “very, very competitive” so far in Formula 1 pre-season testing, leaving Mercedes “behind them at the moment”.

"Some teams are looking pretty fast. A red team and an orange team in particular look very, very competitive. So let's see what tomorrow brings and what we can do between this test and Bahrain."

Asked where he thought Mercedes sat, Russell replied: "Certainly not ahead, [I'm] pretty sure of that.

"They seem to have things well under control and they look very strong, low fuel and high fuel, and with the tyre management.

"Who knows? We all know that we're on different programme's, but we definitely know from the average of all of the different runs, we're behind them at the moment.

I know its only testing but looks like Mc laren are back at the pointy end, also looking good for you Forza.    Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

The prospect of a season of Forza being unbearable is, well, unbearable Smile Smile Smile

(24-02-2022, 08:01 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Haas will present its VF-22 in a plain white livery, minus Uralkali branding, for the third and final day of track running at Barcelona

I have never believed Sports and Politics should be mixed but in this case I disagree with myself.

The Russian F1 GP should be canceled immediately. Haas should be told to drop all connections with their Russian sponsors (Perhaps Liberty should dip into their war chest to make up the funding shortfall) and Mazepin should be removed from the seat.

All sporting bodies should completely isolate every Russian team and individual from every single competition.  Somethings are indeed more important than sport and this is one of them. Show solidarity and isolate every one of that horrific countries sportsmen maybe that will have a small but significant effect on the overall picture.

I fear for all our futures.

EDIT: Big thank you to Seb Vettel, its why I still have time for you Seb you are a damn fine human being even if you did drive for Red Bull and Ferrari.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(24-02-2022, 09:00 PM)NeilP Wrote:  The prospect of a season of Forza being unbearable is, well, unbearable Smile Smile Smile

I fear for all our futures.

EDIT:  Big thank you to Seb Vettel, its why I still have time for you Seb you are a damn fine human being even if you did drive for Red Bull and Ferrari.

I'm sure Forza would be very humble should the Red cars be dominant, I should imagine it would go something like

"Fecking yes, feck yes, fecking Yessssssssss"    & fair play lol    Laughing

Yeah agree Sebastian said what Liberty should have already done, I see Fernando & Max both said similar, very worrying what Putin is up to, the Baltic states next? then BOOM   Bomb

I see Lewis is saying/joking he need a cushion to see where he's going, just imagine what its like for Yuki Haha  Tongue  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHobwASyNMc  (26m 2s)

Ted's Notebook is BACK! ? | What we learnt from Day One

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Logo`s removed from Haas trucks this evening

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueCsao7hegM (15s)

Charles Leclerc Vibin' In His New Ferrari F1 Car!

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post