Pre Season 2022

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Mclaren looking good in the sunshine

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(18-02-2022, 02:02 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Beautiful, so are the others, liking the looks of the new cars.     Cool

Been busy doing other stuff last few weeks and avoided commenting up to now, but personally I think last years cars are much (much!) more aesthetically pleasing than what has been show so far. Dislike the wheels and (particularly) the rear wings on the 2022 cars intensely. The Ferrari in some photos looks like a round bathtub with everything else bolted on randomly. Does not look like a joined up design to me.

May just be my own dislike of change for the sake of change, but I don't think these car look like F1 cars.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(21-02-2022, 09:48 PM)morini Wrote:  
(18-02-2022, 02:02 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Beautiful, so are the others, liking the looks of the new cars.     Cool
personally I think last years cars are much (much!) more aesthetically pleasing than what has been show so far. Dislike the wheels and (particularly) the rear wings on the 2022 cars intensely. The Ferrari in some photos looks like a round bathtub with everything else bolted on randomly. Does not look like a joined up design to me.

May just be my own dislike of change for the sake of change, but I don't think these car look like F1 cars.

Who took the jam out of your doughnut lol     Laughing

I know you don't like the wheels, you know I do, though I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they hit the kerb in anger, might be tears yet.

As for the cars, I still think they are beautiful, the Ferrari & Mercedes especially, though I prefer it in black. 
(Gags doesn't, he prefers the Silver Arrows)

I'm just hoping they can follow/race, but I'll bet there's a lot of clever fecker's working out how to mess up the airflow for those following, now I'm showing my age, after years of seeing these buggers make me cynical. 

Not long to wait now mate, I know how much you look forward to testing Hehe  Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Got to think Sochi is off the Schedule and if its not it bloody well needs to be.

On the subject of the cars, like the liveries not so sure about the looks. Personally and out of ignorance I refuse to believe following is going to be any easier I dont think any car design can take away the physics aspect of cars or anything else for that matter moving through the air.

Mazepin needs to be banned too.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

Learnt they are using E10 fuel this year, along with it, alot of bemoaning xD

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

End of day 1

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Where'd you get that from Forza, wasted alt of time this morning trying to find a decent compact full info timing chart. Settled with autosport....

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(23-02-2022, 08:19 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Where'd you get that from Forza, wasted alt of time this morning trying to find a decent compact full info timing chart. Settled with autosport....

Think it was from MsportXtra on twitter Hesh

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post