Pre Season 2022

Problem is we have heard him cry wolff so many times before every season, im not saying he is full of shit, but...

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hamilton: Ferrari one-two if Bahrain GP was tomorrow.  

Sainz believed Mercedes were sandbagging,
[/quote]
(11-03-2022, 08:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Problem is we have heard him cry wolff so many times before every season, im not saying he is full of shit, but...

Well Carlos didn't quite put it like that lol    Laughing

But I know what you mean.  Wink

Testing.... I know some don't like it but I'm thoroughly enjoying it, Red Bull saying they will put some thing new on that will be obviously visible, not sure if they mean Saturday, I've still got 3 hrs to go, then more important matter's...

Wales v France!!!!!     Beer

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Any of you`s watch Drive to Survive 4 yet?......or is it still too raw? Wink

Im just about to start the final episode........not sure who needed a smack in the mouth first, Horner of Wolff, its 50/50 so far, two of the most obnoxious people to ever enter the sport.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(12-03-2022, 05:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Any of you`s watch Drive to Survive 4 yet?......or is it still too raw? Wink

Im just about to start the final episode........not sure who needed a smack in the mouth first, Horner of Wolff, its 50/50 so far, two of the most obnoxious people to ever enter the sport.

Na I won't have Netflix until May when my Virgin contract ends, I couldn't bring myself to watch "the duel" either so still a "little raw"..... not as raw as the damn rugby, my head still aches, we had so many chances to beat France but just couldn't get over the line, so close but so...

Yeah lets be honest neither covered themselves in glory did they.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post