Alfa Sauber 2018 Concept Livery

Sauber have shown off a concept livery for 2018 - what do you think?

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/133398...ery-design

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 2 users Like Purple-banana's post

I need to see the car in a different angle, but so far it looks good. I like the colour scheme.

They have confirmed Ericsson (and Leclerc) too, so I'm not expecting it to be plastered in sponsors logos either.

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher

(insert word) cool Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

I like it, would like some more clover leaf green on it, but it looks good. Great to have Leclerc finalised... very disappointing to hear Ericsson has another season. Let’s face it, he’s utter shyte.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Understated and quite classy. I like that, hope they go with something close to it.

Love it, a pure white dominant colour scheme is missing from the grid. Glad Sauber are bringing it back, just like the Perez Koybayashi days!

Rickdiculus that Ericsson is still dragging the driver caliber down. Just hope Leclerc shines, if he doesn't against Ericsson his stock will fall, not Ericsson gains.

Hope they haven't blown too much of their limited budget on painting up a relic : P
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(03-12-2017, 07:53 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Love it, a pure white dominant colour scheme is missing from the grid. Glad Sauber are bringing it back, just like the Perez Koybayashi days!

Still only a Sauber in a flash paint job though!

Monster Hesh, rumours are the bag of money Fiat dumped in their lap makes Sauber the sixth best funded team on the grid now, and with technical support from Ferrari. Give it a couple of seasons and we’ll be seeing the fruits of that sort of cash injection I’m sure. What the hell Ericsson is still doing behind the wheel is anyone’s guess, but it’s a joke. Hopefully the rookie Leclerc puts the (now seasoned pro) Ericsson in his place.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

(04-12-2017, 07:50 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Monster Hesh, rumours are the bag of money Fiat dumped in their lap makes Sauber the sixth best funded team on the grid now, and with technical support from Ferrari. Give it a couple of seasons and we’ll be seeing the fruits of that sort of cash injection I’m sure. What the hell Ericsson is still doing behind the wheel is anyone’s guess, but it’s a joke. Hopefully the rookie Leclerc puts the (now seasoned pro) Ericsson in his place.

That's great to hear, was a real shame they went straight to the back of the grid with this current formula. Perhaps the Ferrari marquee will accelerate the departure of Ericsson, although who would they go with? Giovinazzi, who really balls up his debut crashing so much. For the sake of justice, bring Pascal back, but would they do Mercedes a favor?
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post