Aston Martin

Well surprise surprise…
[+] 3 users Like Westie's post

(30-10-2023, 04:38 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Big rumors Lawrence Stroll's Aston Martin shares have been SOLD to a Saudi Arabia sovereign wealth fund.
(30-10-2023, 05:29 PM)Westie Wrote:  Well surprise surprise…

I'm gonna miss Lance...    Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Fernando is also rumoured to have told Stroll to stick his car up his arse a few weeks ago (or words to that effect)......if true, where is monobrow going next?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-10-2023, 05:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fernando is also rumoured to have told Stroll to stick his car up his arse a few weeks ago (or words to that effect)......if true, where is monobrow going next?

Red Bull?...   Big Grin

Wouldn't that be entertaining....  "fight fight fight"    Tongue

(30-10-2023, 05:56 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(30-10-2023, 05:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fernando is also rumoured to have told Stroll to stick his car up his arse a few weeks ago (or words to that effect)......if true, where is monobrow going next?

Red Bull?...   Big Grin

Wouldn't that be entertaining....  "fight fight fight"    Tongue

Ok.... probably BS but reading online this might actually happen. 

"If" true > #FireWorks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(30-10-2023, 08:57 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ok.... probably BS but reading online this might actually happen. 

Lewis fans the world over should be praying this happens, Fernando usually moves to a team.... just as they go right down the shitter  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(30-10-2023, 09:15 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(30-10-2023, 08:57 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ok.... probably BS but reading online this might actually happen. 

Lewis fans the world over should be praying this happens, Fernando usually moves to a team.... just as they go right down the shitter  Tongue

Yeah I've read many saying the same thing lol, not so sure they are thinking the bigger picture though, I reckon it would Make Lewis's job harder, Mercedes don't do no1's & beating Max is hard beating onion in the other car would make that job harder imo.

If I had to guess it's more likely onion would retire & Danny gets the sister car.

But wouldn't it be fun?...   Wink

[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

I don't give a crap who is in that other car as long as someone gives Max a right good fight. Trouble is and we all know it's true... Red Bull is a one car team, always has been, always will be.

What worries me more about next year is how much collaboration the Alpha Tauri team have with RBR especially is as rumoured that Red Bull are looking to make more use of shared IP. Whilst we would not bat an eyelid at other teams making their own copied of the Red Bull... it's always an interpretation of the Red Bull whereas AT could simply adopt actual Red Bull tech and I dread to think that we could potentially have 4 Red Bulls clogging up the first 4 places. I think that would be an absolute nightmare.

So with the "one car" theory in mind - sticking Alonso in the car for his final year before he bows out might be worthwhile as it cant' get worse than poor old Perez at the moment. DRICC could be kept interested if the AT starts to look and behave like a Red Bull with more chances at the front. Frankly the above would be the death of F1 for me especially if Alonso was unable to knock Max off his pedestal.

What's sad is we're all talking like the only chance to topple Max is from within.... we need Mclaren, Merc, Ferrari, Alpine, Aston, Williams and Haas to step up and their Drivers need to stop behaving like the parting of the Red Sea each time Max approaches from behind only to squabble amongst themselves to the death afterwards... it's embarrassing.
[+] 4 users Like Westie's post

The problem I have with Red Bull owning two teams is the crossover of information. I am sure they are not supposed to share information but you will never convince me they do not. That was an easy get around the "Penalty" imposed last year

I would love to see more teams fight RBR Westie I just think they are too far ahead in the development curve. The above comment of mine has a double whammy attached to it Alpha Tauri are really coming on as proven by Danny Riccs performance this last race. Danny Ricc has not suddenly become a great driver again.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

I posted a while back about "the Helmet" saying he wanted to use all the RB parts at AT, almost sounded like he meant them using this years car next year, pretty sure I said it wouldn't go down well, it wouldn't as we all know.