Bahrain Second GP Track

I am still catching up on many things, bad year for so many reasons.

I just discovered the proposed and now confirmed second race at the Bahrain circuit. I know many of you guys dont like the race but OMG have you seen the second track they are going to use. Its horrendous, sub one minute lap time and talk about boring and bland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22zH6LcXlU

Do not get me wrong one good thing this season has been the different circuits but this one is appalling. I would rather see a single lap race around the M25 with traffic of course Smile
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

(30-08-2020, 04:39 AM)NeilP Wrote:  I am still catching up on many things, bad year for so many reasons.

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope things improve for you soon.

(30-08-2020, 04:39 AM)NeilP Wrote:  I just discovered the proposed and now confirmed second race at the Bahrain circuit. I know many of you guys dont like the race but OMG have you seen the second track they are going to use. Its horrendous, sub one minute lap time and talk about boring and bland.

Incredibly dull. Almost as dull as an indycar oval. Perhaps Renault will swap Dan R for Alonso for this race? After all, Fernando has done plenty of laps around sh*t tracks. I'm sure Dan wouldn't mind Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(30-08-2020, 04:39 AM)NeilP Wrote:  I am still catching up on many things, bad year for so many reasons.

I just discovered the proposed and now confirmed second race at the Bahrain circuit. I know many of you guys dont like the race but OMG have you seen the second track they are going to use. Its horrendous, sub one minute lap time and talk about boring and bland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a22zH6LcXlU

Do not get me wrong one good thing this season has been the different circuits but this one is appalling. I would rather see a single lap race around the M25 with traffic of course Smile

That second track is pure power. Short and fast as it seems to be, Mercedes will be lapping everybody (except Verstappen...) like 30 times!
I like that F1 is experimenting this year with this kind of stuff (they did a good job at Silverstone), but this seems dull. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think that will be the most exciting race weekend. Might skip it and watch the highlights in reply.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post