Fighting the good fight

(29-08-2020, 10:58 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(29-08-2020, 09:14 AM)morini Wrote:  It's ok, I've texted Mrs F and asked her not to renew your moto GP subscription. 

Ah.....it all make sense now, I wondered who was texting my wife at all hours of the day and night, when I asked her about it she said some guy was sending her dick pics

Needless to say I was disgusted
But, credit where credit is due
Probably the biggest cock I have ever seen  Big Grin
Hahahaha WTF has he got on his feet!!

(29-08-2020, 10:58 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Probably the biggest cock I have ever seen  Big Grin

Uh oh, look out, the fashion police are out in force again!

Looks like he's up the duff in that pic. Expecting a baby Hammie?
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

FIA investigating Lewis Hamilton for Breonna Taylor T-shirt at Mugello

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...at-mugello

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(14-09-2020, 04:57 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  FIA investigating Lewis Hamilton for Breonna Taylor T-shirt at Mugello

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...at-mugello

I was reading that earlier and thought "how stupid are the FIA". Have they not got better things to worry about like maybe why the SC restart rules caused mayhem on Sunday?

You know my thoughts on Sport and Politics and I want to see all this pre race stuff gone. But as to "breaking rules", who really cares? I wouldn't be surprised if they go away and write a rule if they can't find something to pin on the guy.

(14-09-2020, 05:07 PM)morini Wrote:   I wouldn't be surprised if they go away and write a rule if they can't find something to pin on the guy.

Without wanting to start WW3, and forgive me if im reading this the wrong way, but, this comes across as if you think "they" are out to get him?

Getting back on track again, I said it before, I honestly think Lewis should have worn the same anti racism t-shirt as the rest of the drivers, def not the BLM one and def not calling for cops to be arrested in a country 1000`s of miles away (sorry couldnt help myself Morini lol) for the shooting (rightly or wrongly) of a woman who had previously been questioned in connection to supplying a vehicle to be used in a murder and also been under surveillance by agencies and named in a judges warrant in relation to the sale & transfer of dope along with money laundering.

Sport and politics should be kept seperate, standing up against racism isnt politics, but when he`s bringing BLM & a named person onto our screens Lewis is solely responsible for any and all fallout.

Just my uneducated opinion.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(14-09-2020, 06:19 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Sport and politics should be kept seperate, standing up against racism isnt politics, but when he`s bringing BLM & a named person onto our screens Lewis is solely responsible for any and all fallout.

Just my uneducated opinion.

What "fallout" are you expecting or think is appropriate here then? I don't know all the rules in the FIA rulebook but what are you expecting to happen?

Oh, and I disagree too. I think these anti racism messages are political. I would prefer they were not part of the race events at all, but obviously others think it is an ideal opportunity / platform to get their message across. Not everybody shares my opinion, I get that, but I doubt I'm the only one who thinks it should have been a one off event.

(14-09-2020, 06:19 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  forgive me if im reading this the wrong way, but, this comes across as if you think "they" are out to get him?

Forgot to add, yeah I pretty much think that.

(14-09-2020, 06:50 PM)morini Wrote:  What "fallout" are you expecting or think is appropriate here then? I don't know all the rules in the FIA rulebook but what are you expecting to happen?

No idea what would happen with this if "found guilty" so to speak (cant see anything happening tbh), I was just saying *if* he was to receive a reprimand/slap on the wrist he brought it on himself by bringing all this sh*t into the sport, I pay my dosh to watch f1 not all the other bollocks!.....plenty of other channels if you are in to that sort of stuff.

(14-09-2020, 06:52 PM)morini Wrote:  Forgot to add, yeah I pretty much think that.

Am I missing something? Why do you think this? ....genuine question btw,,,not taking the piss for once Wink

(14-09-2020, 07:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  No idea what would happen with this if "found guilty" so to speak (cant see anything happening tbh), I was just saying *if* he was to receive a reprimand/slap on the wrist he brought it on himself by bringing all this sh*t into the sport, I pay my dosh to watch f1 not all the other bollocks!.....plenty of other channels if you are in to that sort of stuff.

So basically you're in the same camp as me. I don't want to see any of it either as I said when I started this thread.

Incidentally, there wasn't a lot of detail when I first read that article on Sky earlier today (before you posted it) but they added a few lines later on about "rules", no detail on that though. On another site I read that teams are not allowed to make political statements or put political messages on their cars, so I guess the FIA are investigating whether any sanction can be taken against an individual driver for doing the same. It was certainly a political message (in my opinion anyway).

For what it is worth I think Lewis Hamilton was wrong to wear that shirt. But I have also said all along that he should move all this "stuff" onto his social media accounts and keep it away from his day job. I'm not against him standing up for what he believes in but he should not be allowed to use F1 TV coverage as his personal communication platform.

100% agree!