2020 Hungarian GP

Max in the wall on the way to the grid!!!

Nooooo     Cry

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

(19-07-2020, 01:48 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Nooooo     Cry

There's definitely something wrong with that car. That is very unlike Max.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

This is not a happy Verstappen. What is wrong with that car this weekend?

Verstappen is complaining about it all weekend long. I don't understand how a team can't get the car right with all the data from last year on this track and last weekend with this car.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(19-07-2020, 01:51 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  This is not a happy Verstappen. What is wrong with that car this weekend?

Verstappen is complaining about it all weekend long. I don't understand how a team can't get the car right with all the data from last year on this track and last weekend with this car.

I hope his car is ok to race. Front left took a fair whack.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(19-07-2020, 01:52 PM)morini Wrote:  
(19-07-2020, 01:51 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  This is not a happy Verstappen. What is wrong with that car this weekend?

I hope his car is ok to race. Front left took a fair whack.

Yeah, Verstappen is a fun driver that always gives some extra flavour to a race (even though he has no change to beat the Mercedes or even Pink Mercedes today). Would miss him.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(19-07-2020, 01:48 PM)morini Wrote:  Max in the wall on the way to the grid!!!

Seriously, the wall? I've been watching MotoGP, so not seen build up. Is it race over. Switching now.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

(19-07-2020, 01:55 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Seriously, the wall?

Well, the techpro barrier, but you get the idea.

Anybody doing chat today?

Right Gags calling me, enjoy the race lads, catch up later.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel