2020 Austrian GP

Titter...no wait..Guffaw.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

(05-07-2020, 05:01 PM)pennywise Wrote:  
What did you think of Ferrari Forza?..missing performance from last year...only the FAI know why...suspicious

Without going into too much detail....eh, they were crap  Tongue edit....sorry only half read your post, yeah the red engines are nothing like last seasons for "whatever" reason lol.....even with the new fangled mods they supposedly came up with over the winter, reports from Italy claim this power unit is losing .5s over the engine used at the end of last year.....add in the front end /aero issues have made this years car into a right bag`o sh*te, not looking good for us ....unless someone at Maranello has found a magic wand down the back of a sofa

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Just been watching the replays. Lewis left more than a cars width. Albon turned in. Lewis was steering away from Albon. Sorry but I think that was a racing incident. My gut was Lewis was taking a penalty, but on reflection that was seriously harsh.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

A few nasty safety near misses in the race to do with reliability. Given the regs haven't really changed much I'm a bit surprised by this.

The rear of the Alpha Tauri and the brake failure (on both HAAS?) are probably things we have seen quite a bit of in the last year or two and the wheel coming off Kimi's car could. All could have been very serious indeed.

What is the normal penalty for the loose wheel and do FIA need to have a word with HAAS about getting a proper handle on the brakes after 4 or 5 seasons?
[+] 3 users Like PaddyB's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTXEvAGo...reload=101

I'm surprised Lewis didn't want to appeal, maybe Mercedes will, I also raised a brow at Albon's version of the coming together, still Lewis has moved on so I will.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

It was never a penalty....Hamilton was on the line entering the corner so it's his line....those are the rules...poor marshalling.....imo
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

(05-07-2020, 05:44 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  What is the normal penalty for the loose wheel 

5000 euros fine to Alfa Romeo for releasing Raikkonen from a pit stop in an unsafe condition

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(05-07-2020, 06:14 PM)pennywise Wrote:  It was never a penalty....Hamilton was on the line and ahead entering the corner so it's his line....those are the rules...poor marshalling.....imo

(05-07-2020, 05:23 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Just been watching the replays. Lewis left more than a cars width. Albon turned in. Lewis was steering away from Albon. Sorry but I think that was a racing incident. My gut was Lewis was taking a penalty, but on reflection that was seriously harsh.

I've watched a few times it in the youtube link Paps posted. My initial reaction live was he'd take a penalty, now I'd say it's pretty harsh, could have gone either way. Lewis did leave him room and Alex actually had more room on the left he didn't take advantage of. I guess he thought the move was done by then, but I'm definitely leaning towards a racing incident now.

However, I don't think it is possible to appeal an in race penalty so just going to have to suck it up. Net result: 6 point gain for VB's campaign. Could be crucial!
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(05-07-2020, 05:44 PM)PaddyB Wrote:  What is the normal penalty for the loose wheel?

A crash Wink
[+] 4 users Like morini's post