Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
W Serise
Seeing as Forza tried to derail our MotoGP fantasy topic with it I'll create a new topic.

So are they basically F2 cars?

Hearing Ted in the pit lane certainly is a surprise. I wonder if this was set up during the whole absence from Sky affair.

Racing still strung out, so another dull series, on first impressions.
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
(04-05-2019, 02:31 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote: Seeing as Forza tried to derail our MotoGP fantasy topic with it I'll create a new topic.

Lol, sorry Hesh.....but it`s what I do best  Tongue

I think they are based on spec of f3 cars....would be much more interesting if they had a sprint "reversing" race (too sexist?)
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 2 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh
Brit 1-2 Happy days. Wink
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • Monster Hesh, forzaferrari
Well, I think they missed a trick not producing cars that would promote closer racing, or maybe what we saw is the skill level split. Cant say i'll be going out of my way to follow this championship.
I'm English, as such, I crave disappointment. That's why I support McLaren.
[-] The following 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post:
  • forzaferrari, PapaofGags
I will give them the benefit of doubt, another race, maybe 2 then decide, but I didnt see much making me want to tune in again, most exciting moment was the girl who fell asleep into turn 2 and torpedoed the other girl leaving 2 girls on the sidelines watching the other girls race Wink
"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[-] The following 2 users Like forzaferrari's post:
  • PapaofGags, Monster Hesh
(04-05-2019, 04:10 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  most exciting moment was the girl who fell asleep into turn 2 and torpedoed the other girl leaving 2 girls on the sidelines watching the other girls race Wink

Guessing she's a big Daniil Kvyat fan.    Tongue    Shutup   Laughing
"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like PapaofGags's post:
  • Monster Hesh, forzaferrari