Yes it would be a big loss for f1 if Pascal does move on, much better than some on the grid and more deserving. I fear you are right about Kubica and the difficulties he may face, still keeping my fingers crossed though

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I think Esteban Ocon may have done for Pascal. If I were Mercedes I know which one of those two I would prefer in the car. Feel sorry for Wehrlein, but he hasn't exactly outshone his team mates.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

I think you are probably right Moroni, I think Ocon has leap frogged Wehrlein, but I do feel sorry for him, he out drove, qualified and points scored all his team mates at Manor, Ocon included, and at Sauber he’s been on the rough end of the stick, getting hand me down parts from Ericsson’s car and he’s still runn8ng their old floor... yet he’s out scored him, out qualified him and done so having driven 2 less races. If Ericsson is kept on instead of Wehrlein then it’ll be a joke. If both are let go and Sauber go with Leclerc and Giovinazzi then fair enough, it’ll be a shame, but F1 can be brutal.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(13-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:12 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 04:26 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Ignoring the existing team relationships & contractual obligations...

Ferrari - Vettel/Leclerc (#controversial!)
Mercedes - Hamilton/Ocon
Red Bull - Ricciardo/Verstappen
McLaren - Vandoorne/Norris
Renault - Hulk/Sainz
Williams - Norris/Gasly

I haven't got a scooby doo about the other teams, it would be nice to get rid of Ericsson, obviously Massa's now gone and I expect Nando & Kimi will follow next year - we might finally start seeing some fresh blood coming through, besides the trickle of Sauber & STR.

What's your pick, Forza?

Ferrari- Danny Ric/ Seb or Leclerc 
Mercedes- Lewis / Russell
Red Bull-Verstappen / Gasley
Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal
Force India- Ocon / Stroll

Unsure about Haas, Sauber nor STR  Huh
Nando to Merc, don't care who his teammate is though Lewis would be fun, head to head with the 2 best again, and no jumping in with that rookie crap Morini, haha :Smile nothing more to add, just a question, how are you guys starting a new thread?
Purple beat me to it haha, you can also have a look under user cp you will see £F1 banter online" click that and there are sub categories ie tech, driver gossip, team gossip and what I imagine will be used the most..."one flew over the cuckoo nest"....for all things not f1 related

Ahh, gotcha, still a little confusing as to who's who, as after a couple of posts, doesn't seem to show the avatar again, or maybe I'm not looking at it right - I think your gonna have to drive down to Ians house though and spell this out for him Smile
Na your all good m8....just like any other new site I tip my toe in slowly....Im in read mode the last few nights and clocking all comments and leaving my own when I've something good to say (Imo)...it wont be long until it's the site to be on and advertisers want to put their wears up and Morini's a millionare....the beers will most definately be on him.   Cheers fog.
[+] 1 user Likes pennywise's post

(16-11-2017, 07:09 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:12 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari- Danny Ric/ Seb or Leclerc 
Mercedes- Lewis / Russell
Red Bull-Verstappen / Gasley
Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal
Force India- Ocon / Stroll

Unsure about Haas, Sauber nor STR  Huh
Nando to Merc, don't care who his teammate is though Lewis would be fun, head to head with the 2 best again, and no jumping in with that rookie crap Morini, haha :Smile nothing more to add, just a question, how are you guys starting a new thread?
Purple beat me to it haha, you can also have a look under user cp you will see £F1 banter online" click that and there are sub categories ie tech, driver gossip, team gossip and what I imagine will be used the most..."one flew over the cuckoo nest"....for all things not f1 related

Ahh, gotcha, still a little confusing as to who's who, as after a couple of posts, doesn't seem to show the avatar again, or maybe I'm not looking at it right - I think your gonna have to drive down to Ians house though and spell this out for him Smile
Na your all good m8....just like any other new site I tip my toe in slowly....Im in read mode the last few nights and clocking all comments and leaving my own when I've something good to say (Imo)...it wont be long until it's the site to be on and advertisers want to put their wears up and Morini's a millionare....the beers will most definately be on him.   Cheers fog.
Howdy Ian, yeah, get what you mean, was just a joke a couple of days ago before I managed to get the direct link to you, as you'd been kicking the dog enough haha - but I'm getting it now and as Morini has said, building the content, i.e. topic points will help a lot, I've put up a music bit for us under the one flew over the cuckoos nest section, Jody has already put up some great tech stuff, and agree could be the place to be Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(16-11-2017, 07:09 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Na your all good m8....just like any other new site I tip my toe in slowly....Im in read mode the last few nights and clocking all comments and leaving my own when I've something good to say (Imo)...it wont be long until it's the site to be on and advertisers want to put their wears up and Morini's a millionare....the beers will most definately be on him.   Cheers fog.

My motives for throwing this up were / are purely selfish :-) I wanted a place where I could talk to decent people about F1 (amongst other things) without having to wade through a ton of mindless crap. The sky website comments site really got me down as they never moderated it properly.

No intention of ever making this financial, it's here for the good of like mined people.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

F1i.com via La Repubblica

"Lewis Hamilton has yet to renew his allegiance to Mercedes from 2019, but the four-time world champion says the deal will happen when he's comfortable with its terms."

"Hamilton admits having received an offer from the House of Maranello."

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

If this is true personally I'd like to see it happen. Will it? Well the conspiracist in me is saying yes. Yes, to keep Ferrari in the sport, stop their rebellion with (arguably) the best driver on the grid, to join another (arguably) best driver on the grid.

I'd like to see it happen, to open up a seat in the best car. Give another driver the option to be a hero. Ocon i'd like to see, bring in the unknown, create the new star. Think Danny should stay at RB.

Will it happen. No. Pure distraction campaign.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

He's also said he'd like to sign the contract extension before Melbourne. We'll see. Ultimately expect a 2 or 3 season extension to his current contract. He'll then maybe have one more big contract in him and might go to Ferrari.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(19-03-2018, 02:28 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  He's also said he'd like to sign the contract extension before Melbourne. We'll see. Ultimately expect a 2 or 3 season extension to his current contract. He'll then maybe have one more big contract in him and might go to Ferrari.

That's almost exactly what Toto said too.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post