Ferrari

Rumour has it this will be in a special advisory role (whatever the f*ck than means).....whatever, I hope its true, we could do with someone who knows their ass from their elbow at the top table.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Ferrari have donated one million Euros to support Ukrainians in need.

Well done guys!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

I see Italian Military planes flying into Rzeszow Airport almost daily. Great to see Ferrari getting involved.

All the fast food chains need to suffer especially here in America. McDonalds, KFC and drinks companies like Coca Cola need to be boycotted. Personally I dont touch any of that shit anyway I am fat enough with my own cooking and baking!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Change of plan at Ferrari. 

Ferrari has decided not to introduce upgrades in Imola as there is only one free practice session (due to the Sprint Race format).

Mattia Binotto “Imola is not the right weekend to bring upgrades. We have decided to not bring anything significant. We are working on porpoising as it had a small impact on performance in Melbourne. If we have something ready, we will try it in the practice session.”

Oh God I forgot the exciting sprint race first Sad
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

Ferrari & CLC will be on track tomorrow at Monza to carry out a filming day ahead of the next round in Spain.

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(12-05-2022, 01:06 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari & CLC will be on track tomorrow at Monza to carry out a filming day ahead of the next round in Spain.

Hope the filming day is dry....... so they can check out the updates are working before Spain.   Wink

I was reading that Harry Potter said he thought Red Bull had used 75% of their allotted spending limit & that Mercedes had spent almost all of theirs.  

In my *Tech* opinion Mercedes design philosophy is spot on, its just they should have left the car black, I wonder If Toto want's my tech input lol.

^^^ If this is true (spending) it bodes well for Ferrari, hoping the updates include a top end improvement so Charles & Carlos can get up Horner's/Helmut/Max's nose and obviously start a winning come back.

Hoping Spain will suit the red cars, we are all Ferrari fans this year.   Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Charles completing the second day of wet tyre testing in Fiorano today

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Ferrari runs original Prancing Horse logo at Austrian GP.

As part of its celebrations of the emblem appearing for the first time in a motor race at Spa-Francorchamps on 9th July 1932, the stickers on both Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz’s cars have been replaced at the Red Bull Ring.

The Prancing Horse was originally the emblem of aviator and Italian World War One fighter Francesco Baracca, whose family suggested that Enzo Ferrari use it for good luck on his racing cars.

Recalling how the idea for the logo came up, Ferrari once explained that it was a complete chance meeting with Baracca's parents.

"When I won my first Savio Circuit in Ravenna in 1923, I met Count Enrico Baracca and Countess Paolina, parents of the flying hero," he wrote.

"One day the Countess said to me, 'Ferrari, why don't you put my son's prancing horse on your cars? It'll bring you good luck.' The Horse was and will always be black; I added the canary yellow background, the colour of the city of Modena.'

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

Are you f*cking sh*tting me Harry?

Mattia Binotto:

“For Ferrari, the first part of the season can only be positive.”

“In 13 races, we only failed one race. In others, we did not win for various reasons.”

“At times, they were frustrating and we deserved better, but in 12/13 races, we fought for victory.”