General Driver Discussion

I may be somewhat biased but Nigel Mansell would have pissed all over Fastappen!!!!

Ayrton Senna was faster than all of them and feared and respected more than all of them.
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(18-10-2019, 02:15 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Jenson lighting the touch paper with these comments lol

Who GAF what Benjamin Button thinks? His opinion is about as valid as JV's and any other has been F1 driver (for the unix peeps on here - cat bullshit.txt > /dev/null)

If Maxie was "special fast" he'd have more than one pole position to his name by now. In the words of Anthony Hamilton (possibly a bit biased himself) there is only one driver on the grid who can extract an extra 3/10ths which really isn't there. In fairness Hammy has demonstrated that ability heaps of times over the years, Max hasn't.

I will say Max is one of the best racers out there, but "special levels of fast"? I don't think he's demonstrated a lot of that personally. CLC, now he *is* showing that sort of capability and regularly beating a driver a lot of people (not me) consider fast over a single lap. The drivers who have that special level of talent can find time that isn't there whatever car they have under them.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Great idea Jean Wink

Jean-Eric Vergne urges Lewis Hamilton to try Formula E ,Formula E Champion Jean-Eric Vergne has encouraged Lewis Hamilton to join the electric series, with Hamilton feeling down about his carbon footprint and wanting to make changes....yep, off you f*ck Lewis

How Ferrari and Mercedes’ six straight constructors’ titles stack up

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...2i77v.html

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(18-10-2019, 05:39 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Jean-Eric Vergne urges Lewis Hamilton to try Formula E ,Formula E Champion Jean-Eric Vergne has encouraged Lewis Hamilton to join the electric series, with Hamilton feeling down about his carbon footprint and wanting to make changes....yep, off you f*ck Lewis

Will never happen. Even though Lewis appears to be reinventing himself as a tre hugger, he's also openly said he will always be a petrolhead and FE has the power of "formula ford".

More likely to end up in red overalls than in FE.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

More likely to end up in red overalls than in FE.

Oh goody we are back to teasing Forza again. Its been way too long!!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(19-10-2019, 01:41 PM)morini Wrote:   he's also openly said he will always be a petrolhead 

fair play to the hypocrite  Tongue

(19-10-2019, 04:06 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Oh goody we are back to teasing Forza again. Its been way too long!!!!

Sure has Neil, and perversely I kinda miss it  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Max is the fastest driver to ever drive in F1... but Button, you just said you can't compare drivers from different era's you Muppet. He never did come across as the brightest Crayola in the pack. For starters when taking mechanical issues out of the frame guess what? Max wasn't even the quickest driver in Red Bull, that was Ricciardo over one lap AND in races. I actually really rate Max, I really rate Ricciardo for that matter, but time will tell with Max.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Carlos & Lando renegotiating current contracts

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Nothing like a bit of "leverage" in a negotiation Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Ex-Ferrari driver Eddie Irvine (and all round fecking mouthpiece) has given a pretty damning verdict on Sebastian Vettel, saying he is not a “worthy four-time World Champion”.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/irvine-vet...-champion/

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post