General Driver Discussion

Hey, Just thought I'd do a little gloating.........

On April 4th this year on the top 10 drivers threat I wrote for my no 1o driver....quote

10-Albon.....He will be successful ....and remember these words....he's in the hunt for the 2nd RedBull drive...Helmut is impressed with this guy....

and well wouldn't ya know.....
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(29-08-2019, 11:19 AM)pennywise Wrote:  Hey, Just thought I'd do a little gloating.........
On April 4th this year on the top 10 drivers threat I wrote for my no 1o driver....quote
10-Albon.....He will be successful ....and remember these words....he's in the hunt for the 2nd RedBull drive...Helmut is impressed with this guy....
and well wouldn't ya know.....

Any chance you could pick some lottery numbers for me buddy  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I wish Albon all the best, I really do, but I still think Kvyat was the best TR driver. I do hope Albon takes his opportunity though, he's a nice guy, but only a few months ago he was going to be driving in FE and was TR's safety option. He's done really well since though.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(29-08-2019, 09:17 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Lewis Hamilton has given his backing to a new chain of fast foot restaurants to promote “plant-based” eating.

https://www.racefans.net/2019/08/29/hami...at-burger/

Dandelions? he can keep it lol, I'll stick to steak & chips ta  Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Well I wish him all the best with his restaurant, I've become vegetarian for a while now, almost vegan, can't cut out cheese as most vegan cheese either contains Almonds (I'm allergic) or are just bloody awful, and there needs to be more vegan options.

(29-08-2019, 05:17 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Well I wish him all the best with his restaurant, I've become vegetarian for a while now, almost vegan, can't cut out cheese as most vegan cheese either contains Almonds (I'm allergic) or are just bloody awful, and there needs to be more vegan options.

Fair play to you Jody, for me I just cant live in a world without a steak, bacon sarnie's & Kebab's  Tongue

Edit forgot to say I'm also a cheese monster lol

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

There are a few meat substitutes for things that help. Some cracking burgers, and actually some awesome kebab meat substitutes. Not all preachy about it though, my choice, do think we need to eat less meat, just one or two meals a week helps.

I am with you papa love meat but in the last 6 months or so I have tried (and achieved) going meat free meals two days a week.

Just so Morini does not beat us up here I would bet Lewis Hamilton will race well at Spa with his meat free diet!!! Smile
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

I hope this non driver related anorexia based diet food talk is removed and put in a thread named Wendy food.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

(8 sec clip) Sergey Sirotkin/Renault trialing 18" rims, looks much better than I had feared thanks to the larger profile of the tyre.....black rim helps also imo.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1172044833034252288

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post