Grosjean and Magnussen retained

(05-08-2020, 12:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  If we bring it up in drivers’ briefing on Friday, open a conversation again, he’ll realise it a bit more.  Shutup [/size][/color]

Masi says it will be discussed.[/size][/color][/size][/color]

Must be hard for Grosjean though. He's not used to having cars behind him because he's usually at the back!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Well the silly season is almost upon us so simple question for you guys who do you THINK will be the Haas seats next season and then who would you LIKE to see in those seats. Surely Grosjean is done. Magnussen I guess has a chance to stay.

Bin `em both, time to give new blood a run.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 5 users Like forzaferrari's post

(04-09-2020, 04:13 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Bin `em both, time to give new blood a run.

This.

The Ferrari academy drivers in F2. Put illot and scwarzman (however you spell it) in there and then young schuie in Alfa

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.

Must agree with Forza here, although I would not mind if Magnussen stays.

Not sure about two academy drivers TBH. How about Hulk and Illot?

(04-09-2020, 04:49 PM)morini Wrote:  Not sure about two academy drivers TBH. How about Hulk and Illot?

Not bad, everybody thinks Hulkenberg should be in a seat somewhere. 
Not sure about Ilott. I would prefer Vandoorne.

(04-09-2020, 05:22 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(04-09-2020, 04:49 PM)morini Wrote:  Not sure about two academy drivers TBH. How about Hulk and Illot?

Not bad, everybody thinks Hulkenberg should be in a seat somewhere. 
Not sure about Ilott. I would prefer Vandoorne.

Cant imagine SVD would come back to that particular seat I always thought he got a tough deal in that exceptionally poor McLaren isn’t he reserve driver for Mercedes o know he drives their FE car

Schwartzman is a man on the March conquered F3 looking good to win F2 (it’s close with Ilot) he has momentum and is the standout driver in F2 he should take Kimis or Giovinazzis seat (they both need to go now imo)
[+] 3 users Like Beano's post

Grojean is out!

And now KMag...

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(22-10-2020, 09:01 AM)Hi forzaferrari Wrote:  Grojean is out!

And now KMag...

Oooh I wonder who will come in then? Perez? Hulkenberg or some new drivers