UK tax payers funding F1 teams

Well, whats going to be the fallout of this news....

https://www.pitpass.com/62987/UK-based-F...ne-of-100m

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Yet the country cant afford to fund the nhs....#f*ckingjoke Frown

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

That takes the piss ffs!!! Like the sport but that money is needed elsewhere
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

....and to think of all the years of R&D I have put in on the effects of alcohol on the body and not a fecking shilling did I receive for my efforts from H.M.R.C....w@nkers Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Nice headline, and the expected responses, but think of it like this guys, £100 mil divided by six teams over six years, it's a drop in the ocean, pretty sure Silverstone, is the only F1 track funded by the BRDC, with no Gov't funding, whereas every other country does have Gov't funding for what it brings to the country, and think of all the jobs, i.e. taxes this means, having GB as the main home of auto sport technology and development is worth a few quid IMO, other issues are much bigger things, which I don't want to engage in,

#closethetaxloopholesforcorporations

nuff said on it Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Totally get where you are coming from fog but when you have the might of Merc and Renault (as a whole) taking advantage of these loopholes all while turning mega profits.......cant blame them, but its taking the piss no matter which way you look at it.

"Last year we discovered that Formula 1 paid a meagre £5.2 million in corporation tax on a massive £372.3 million profit in 2015," says Hodge. "Now we find out that F1 teams are receiving more than £100 million in public money."

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Yeah... it doesn't look good. What is worse is that apparently F1 teams were "encouraged" to apply and take advantage of the scheme. Don't want to get party political, but the Tories are a bunch of complete fuck nuggets.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(26-09-2018, 08:23 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Totally get where you are coming from fog but when . . . . .

Bollocks, you're determined to drag me into this Forza, haha

and I said I didn't want to go there, LOL - Amazon, are, ahh . . . . better said by this guy, yeah, it's across the water, but it's the same issue across the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bl19RoR7lc

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

From what I can see they are all the same fog, the higher up the "food chain" the more tax cons/perks/breaks

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(26-09-2018, 08:31 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Don't want to get party political, but the Tories are a bunch of complete fuck nuggets.

LOL Jody, it could be worse, Groesjean could be running for office, haha, or you could have o deal with the fuck nuggets, we get here, see above vid, as to why this shit happens.

AArrgghh . . . . I blame Forza for bringing me down this road, hahaha

#nopollotics Smile

[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post