Alonso to leave f1

So, what are the rumours you alude to? I assume it's from following that amus Gruener bloke on twitter? I conciously avoid all social media these days so don't get to see twitter rumours.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(08-07-2020, 12:28 PM)morini Wrote:  So, what are the rumours you alude to? I assume it's from following that amus Gruener bloke on twitter? I conciously avoid all social media these days so don't get to see twitter rumours.

ffs morini, you are asking me to remember something I read only a few hours ago  Tongue

Im not sure who first said it but yeah Tobi then said something similar....." expect an announcement within f1 on thursday, something much bigger than the alonso news of today"

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(08-07-2020, 12:49 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Im not sure who first said it but yeah Tobi then said something similar....." expect an announcement within f1 on thursday, something much bigger than the alonso news of today"

So, basically a rumour about a rumour then? No details at all. One of the reasons I don't go near social media, it's full of twats engaging in one upmanship Wink
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(08-07-2020, 12:57 PM)morini Wrote:  So, basically a rumour about a rumour then? No details at all. One of the reasons I don't go near social media, it's full of twats engaging in one upmanship Wink

But to be fair, once in a blue moon & if the wind is blowing in the right direction they do get it right 50% of the time  Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Alonso coming back is big news, but not massively unexpected. Have no idea what the "news" might be that's bigger? Vetstappen to Mercedes? Not sure anything involving Vettel would be bigger.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(08-07-2020, 01:52 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Have no idea what the "news" might be that's bigger?

Hamilton leaving Mercedes?
Mercedes leaving Formula 1?

Two that spring to mind.

(08-07-2020, 03:58 PM)morini Wrote:  
(08-07-2020, 01:52 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Have no idea what the "news" might be that's bigger?

Hamilton leaving Mercedes?
Mercedes leaving Formula 1?

Two that spring to mind.

Binnitto to be sacked for the poor development or rather no development in the ferarri
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(08-07-2020, 04:03 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Binnitto to be sacked for the poor development or rather no development in the ferarri

Camilleri came out and defended Binotto on monday so expecting him to be sacked any day now  Tongue

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(08-07-2020, 04:03 PM)pennywise Wrote:  Binnitto to be sacked for the poor development or rather no development in the ferarri

That's probably going to happen at some point soon I would think. I seem to remember most people on here's opinion was that he's a great technical director but probably not team principal material.

What Ferrari need is to bring in a non technical "arse kicker" man manager and let Binotto concentrate on what he's good at.

(I slightly edited your post so your text was outside the quote tags rather than inside Ian. Hope you don't mind, but makes thread more readable)
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(08-07-2020, 05:21 PM)morini Wrote:  
Ian. Hope you don't mind, but makes thread more readable

You could have fixed my spelling of Furrari while you were at it as well  Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post