(09-10-2019, 07:05 PM)morini Wrote:  "Look, I'm fucking sorry, right?"

"I still think the steward is a tit, but I'm very sorry for saying it"

That the kind of vibe you had in mind Forza? Big Grin

lol, pretty much yeah

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

I think the whole thing is a tad ridiculous, I'm with Steiner, the decision was dumb, and in the heat of the moment he let his emotions over a really dumb decision get the better of him. If they dish out a harsh penalty over this I'll not be impressed.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Guenther Steiner has been fined €7,500 for comments he made over team radio at the end of the Russian GP. Steiner was summoned over breaches of Articles 12.1.1.c & f of the Sporting Code, which state: “Any words, deeds or writings that have caused moral injury or loss to the FIA, its bodies, its members or its executive officers.”

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Probably a slap on the wrist for him, but the stewards need to take a good hard look at how dumb a decision it really was to penalise Magnussen, for trying to race. Had he attempted to go through the polystyrene gates I think he'd have entered the track in a dangerous manner, after a few three point turns. I'm with Steiner, the stewards made a bad decision.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

After watching Haas misfortunes over the past couple of years. The drivers, the cars inability with tyres, and other flaws. One's thoughts went to "how long before Gene Haas pulls the plug". After watching Drive to Survive, ignoring the possible soap opera scripts, Gene basically said he's had enough. Coupled with the a few random posts about the Internets I've spotted, 2020 could, or will be, the last year Haas name will be in the sport.

Maybe if the team can capitalise on their favoured tracks which is basically Australia and Austria, and by that I mean podiums, then maybe Haas name will stick around to see how the 2021 plays out.

Should Gene pull from the team, nobody springs to mind to provide finical support to the team. Which could mean thats an 18 car grid for 2021...

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 4 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I totally agree with your assessment Hesh.

that makes it even more crazy to me why he kept the same driver lineup, these two are going nowhere regardless. Hulkenburg would have made a lot of sense to me he is vastly experienced and could I am sure have helped on the development side and then go with American young gun from where who cares he could hardly do much worse than these two clowns.

I know this is an ultra competitive sport but part of me wishes one of the bigger teams would step up and try and give them some limited help its not like they are a true threat. I guess that is just my nature and why I would be a crap team principle.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Be a shame if Haas drop out, but I imagine the team will be snapped up by another investor.

On a side note, is that Netflix series worth watching? I tried one episode but it didn't really grab me and I never went back to it. Going to have much more time on my hands from the end of March, so might give it another go.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(01-03-2020, 08:39 PM)morini Wrote:  On a side note, is that Netflix series worth watching? 

....might be the only F1 you/we see this year buddy  Tongue

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

I enjoyed it. You'll know if you want to carry on watching it after the first episode. It's good to see a bit of what happens, is said behind the scenes.

Still think they need to bring back the 5-6 hour season reviews, they used to do. they were great to watch. Behind the scenes, press conference, all sessions covered.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

‘Grosjean out, Hulk in at Haas in 2021’

That’s according to the the Italian version of Motorsport which reports that team owner Gene Haas is “intent on revising” a driver partnership that is in its fourth season, with Kevin Magnussen alongside Grosjean who completes a ninth full year of F1 at the end of this campaign.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post