He's an embarrassment and were I Haas I'd be counting down the days until Whyte Bikes get their winding up order, because that's a slam dunk. Then they walk away with whatever cash they've taken from him, but Haas currently have bigger problems with their car they need to deal with.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Haas need to have two new drivers next year. Both have had their opportunities and both have failed in my eyes. Not only have they failed individually they have failed to be good teammates way too many comings together.

This team has gone backwards faster than would have been expected I am sure there are many reasons for that all to do with the car but the drivers are not helping the situation they are exacerbating it.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

Guenther Steiner: "The best that our drivers could bring to the battle was a shovel -- to dig the hole we're in even deeper.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(15-07-2019, 09:13 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Guenther Steiner: "The best that our drivers could bring to the battle was a shovel -- to dig the hole we're in even deeper.

He's not wrong!

I love Gunther, I wish the other team principles would be more like him. Horner should take some lessons from the guy.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

lol...thats one way of getting rid of the product Mr Storey 

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(15-07-2019, 09:22 AM)morini Wrote:  
(15-07-2019, 09:13 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Guenther Steiner: "The best that our drivers could bring to the battle was a shovel -- to dig the hole we're in even deeper.

I love Gunther, I wish the other team principles would be more like him. Horner should take some lessons from the guy.

Steiner: Both Haas drivers are in trouble.

Guenther Steiner doesn’t care who was responsible, he says his drivers’ collision at the start of the British GP was “not acceptable” and both are in trouble with the team.

Haas’ 2019 season slumped to a new low at the British Grand Prix when Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen crashed into one another on the opening lap.

Both drivers were forced to put for tyres as they suffered punctures in the contact.
However, the damage to the cars was too great and they retired one after the other on laps eight and nine.

Steiner was furious.

“Both of them are in trouble,” he told FormulaSpy. “It’s not acceptable.

“I was pretty clear after Barcelona what not to do.

“We’re in a difficult enough situation trying to get the car back on track and they’ve got the chance where it seems like our long runs are OK.

“Then they crash into each other at Turn 5, and that’s not acceptable.”

Such was the team boss’ anger that he never even gave his drivers the opportunity to explain their side of the story in the post-race briefly.

“They didn’t speak,” he said. “I told them!

“To explain something like this [to the drivers], you don’t need a lot of time. You can say a lot in only a few words and I’m obviously disappointed to have to say it.

“I don’t need an explanation.”

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

I wonder how much was in the swear jar come end of Sunday Wink

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(15-07-2019, 03:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I wonder how much was in the swear jar come end of Sunday Wink

A very one sided conversation lol  Laughing

Gags commented as they crashed "the P45's in the post" Shutup

(15-07-2019, 03:39 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   Gags commented as they crashed "the P45's in the post" Shutup

If they just get them in the post and not shoved somewhere I think they would be getting away very lightly lol

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Hahaha  Tongue  Laughing