"Dear fans and followers"

He lost me.

He has fans and followers?

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(05-03-2022, 04:25 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  He has fans and followers?

Think he was referring to Neil  Laughing

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(05-03-2022, 04:46 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(05-03-2022, 04:25 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  He has fans and followers?

Think he was referring to Neil  Laughing

Hahaha  Laughing

Lets be frank here its not like F1 has lost an amazing driver he was a Russian puppet.

So many sporting bodies are lacking the ruthlessness they need to be showing... probably following on from our lack lustre politicians.

Death to Russia.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(05-03-2022, 06:19 PM)NeilP Wrote:  ... probably following on from our lack lustre politicians.

Death to Russia.

Are you Yanks still purchasing Russian oil Neil? (not taking the piss, just curious)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

American use of Russian oil is very little always has been. I believe it is something that is being "Considered" Forza.

EVERYTHING is hyper-Political here in the USA especially since Trump was President. Everything Biden does is wrong and disgraceful or awesome depending on which politically bias news you watch. (Me I hate all Politicians from all over the spectrum and all over the world I would burn them all given a chance)

The absolute ignorance with which the vast majority of people in this country think they know how the oil industry operates is astounding. Typically American, no other country in the world has anything to do with oil its all decided on by them. No understanding of how OPEC operates, no understanding of commodity trading and how that drives the price, no understanding of market share and lots of people think the USA Government is responsible for the way the whole market operates.

Its F%^^*$# depressing how stupid people can be.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(06-03-2022, 02:13 AM)NeilP Wrote:  (Me I hate all Politicians from all over the spectrum and all over the world I would burn them all given a chance)

Its F%^^*$# depressing how stupid people can be.

I try not to do hate mate, but I have to say its a fine line, I have "issues" with many/most politicians from all party's.....

If only those in power could learn from history, wankers....  Dodgy

Kevin "suck my balls" Magnussen rejoins Haas as replacement for the sacked Nikita Mazepin.

LMAO!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Amus reporting 3 teams have asked the fia to investigate the similarities between the Ferrari F1-75 and Haas VF-22 cars.

Teams are keeping tight lipped on who requested an investigation.

When asked, "Haas took a huge leap forward from last place. It's an interesting step. It's a learning curve for us because as an organization of 2,000 people that has been successful in the past, we're now struggling with teams that are much smaller They must have done a great job," commented Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff with a wink.

Alpine team boss Otmar Szafnauer also lets doubts shine through between the lines: "Haas is a small team that jumped from last to third place over the winter. That comes as a bit of a surprise. I expected the balance of power to change with such a Big rule reform changes little because it favors the teams that have more know-how and better infrastructure. But I am convinced that the FIA ​​will investigate the case and come to the right conclusions about how similar these two cars are."

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post