Quote Kyvat "an unfair solution"

I suspect the children murdered by Russian artillery who are invading Ukraine might think the situation a little worse that unfair.

I'm also a bit suspicious, call me cynical but I almost think "nice try Daniil"

We all know the only way to stop a bully, thing is quite how we do it without nuclear war evades me, we have to try everything we can, from what I can see all the other sports are banning the aggressor & F1 should be no different.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

All fair points lads, none of which I would argue with, personally I can see a military coup coming Vlads way, new deals with the west and more than a few new Russian faces getting very rich, very quickly.

Looks like the Fia are leaving Marzipans fate up to Haas

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

I really hope you are right Forza, Truly!!!

As regards the FIA yet another shocking decision by them **Big Surprise** I cannot see many if any countries allowing mazepin to compete and nor should they.

My god F1 is in full melt down mode so much for the new management.

I mean I am pretty cheap and available. I got my pins ready and a cheat sheet to stick them in. I cannot do any worse.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(01-03-2022, 08:21 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  personally I can see a military coup coming Vlads way,

Karma's a bitch  Big Grin

Obviously also the best result for the planet.    Cool

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

UK motorsport governing body bans Russian license holders from competing in UK. The move is contrary to the FIA position from yesterday, which permitted individual competitors to take part. For F1, it means no Mazepin at the British GP, should he remain at Haas

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

UK Motorsport showing the balls the FIA lacked.

[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

You nailed it Papa!
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

Sky Sports Germany are reporting that Nikita Mazepin has been replaced by Pietro Fittipaldi.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

https://youtu.be/Jv6zMO9mPr0?t=4

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post