James Allison answers my question

Wait until the end of the video, To hear my question:

https://youtu.be/r9NbkUnAZkM

Interesting answer.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Very good Jody Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

I thought so Forza. A pretty honest assessment I thought.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

I can't watch this while on site. But I'll be sure to have a listen when I get back to hotel later.

(01-08-2018, 11:33 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I thought so Forza. A pretty honest assessment I thought.

Yeah Jody, as it is, no bullsh*t...always was a fan of James (bloody turncoat  Tongue)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

I thought at the time they pitted Bottas too early I was thinking at the time he could have done 2 maybe even 3 more laps, would that have made a difference we will never know. You cannot simply compare lap for lap as the fuel load would have changed he may just have been able to go the distance but his explanation was interesting.

I like these sessions with James Allison. Good question Jody, I thought he gave a pretty good answer.

Forza... quit torturing yourself you know you want to come over to the dark side, doing it bit by bit is killing you get it done boy!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Looks as though your question has inspired a Sky article, Jody!

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/1...tle-battle

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 3 users Like Purple-banana's post

Oh yeah! Thanks Purple-Bannana, I honestly just thought it was a question I'd have been asking were I a journalist. I sometime get really annoyed at the questions asked.

That article has been up a while JB. Is that the gist of Jody's question then? The comparative strengths and weaknesses of the two cars?

Yeah Morini it is, and just how 'locked in' these differences are into the cars designs.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post