Mercedes

George Russel will be behind the wheel of the Mercedes tomorrow at Hungaroring when they test 18" Pirelli tyres.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

That will just add more weight to the driver discussion. Like I said in my post race comments yesterday I think the decision has already been made and it is going to be Russell.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

I believe Bottas has a prior appointment at DHL Headquarters in Bonn, Germany so isnt available Wink

edit: that said if he doesnt get the position with DHL im sure some of the Finnish local fair`s would give him a job over-seeing the bumper cars  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(02-08-2021, 06:28 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I believe Bottas has a prior appointment at DHL Headquarters in Bonn, Germany so isnt available Wink

edit: that said if he doesnt get the position with DHL im sure some of the Finnish local fair`s would give him a job over-seeing the bumper cars  Tongue

Man, you are just killing people these days and taking no prisoners either!!!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

137 laps from George today

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKFJMj0KKCA (7m 28s)

What is The F1 Summer Shutdown?

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(12-08-2021, 01:05 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  What is The F1 Summer Shutdown?

Used to called miners fortnight where I'm from Laughing
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

This flashed up on my twatter feed earlier.......prob bs but thought I would share anyway

https://f1i.com/news/415313-wolff-report...ading.html

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Came up on my phone too (though not twatter as I don't use it).

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/91930/tea...ading.html

Not sure if that is a reputable site or not, but earlier there was a gig yellow banner "rumour". Sounds like a smear campaign to me. Anyway, I'm sure Lawrence Stroll is rich enough to make it go away if true Laughing
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Racer.com

Wolff, Stroll cleared of insider trading over Aston shares.

Mercedes Formula 1 team principal Toto Wolff and Aston Martin Racing owner Lawrence Stroll were looked into regarding suspicions of insider trading but have been cleared without the need for an investigation.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post