Mercedes

I think they look great.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(21-04-2021, 07:53 AM)pennywise Wrote:  I think they look great.

I would like to see the rims in a few different colours on the Merc, the black on black gives it the "Halfords" vibe  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Yes, but you're Scottish.

Wink
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(21-04-2021, 04:48 PM)morini Wrote:  

Wink
This coming from a guy who's Nations fastest motorsport hero is Ivor the Engine.. Tongue

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 5 users Like pennywise's post

(22-04-2021, 06:54 PM)pennywise Wrote:  
(21-04-2021, 04:48 PM)morini Wrote:  

Wink
This coming from a guy who's Nations fastest motorsport hero is Ivor the Engine.. Tongue

Stella all over the monitor             Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(22-04-2021, 06:54 PM)pennywise Wrote:  This coming from a guy who's Nations fastest motorsport hero is Ivor the Engine.. Tongue

Has to be one of the funniest comebacks Ive ever read on here, literally in tears of laughter  Laughing

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(22-04-2021, 08:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(22-04-2021, 06:54 PM)pennywise Wrote:  This coming from a guy who's Nations fastest motorsport hero is Ivor the Engine.. Tongue

Has to be one of the funniest comebacks Ive ever read on here, literally in tears of laughter  Laughing

Clearly Ian's diet of Sausage rolls has gone through the roof!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Touche. However, Gwyndaf the bus is crying into his laverbread at that comment!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

AMuS: First inspection at Mercedes HPP suggests the Power Unit in Valtteri Bottas car has survived the big crash at Imola. He will likely get a new monocoque for the next race at Portimao even if the one he ran at Imola seems to be reusable after some minor fixes.

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(23-04-2021, 04:16 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  AMuS: First inspection at Mercedes HPP suggests the Power Unit in Valtteri Bottas car has survived the big crash at Imola. He will likely get a new monocoque for the next race at Portimao even if the one he ran at Imola seems to be reusable after some minor fixes.

I'd be more worried about the gearbox. Lucky boy if that goes the distance.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post