Force India takeover soon?

Wow a competitor for Red Bull he gets my vote instantly!!!!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(01-08-2018, 07:40 PM)morini Wrote:  I never thought I'd see Robert Baratheon buying a F1 team!

Ye Gods, I've got 7 kingdoms and a formula 1 team to rule over!

I admit I had to look up and see who Robert Baratheon was....couldnt get into that show when the missus watched it....although my interest level went up quite a bit when I saw the "dragon girl" (no idea what her name was)   Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(01-08-2018, 07:46 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Wow a competitor for Red Bull he gets my vote instantly!!!!!!

2 "drinks companies" competing, with the likes of Merc and SF - hmmmm - I wonder why, they put the blockers on it, haha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Haha Forza's quote goes here. Tongue

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=got...ORM=IQFRBA

Daenerys Targaryen, makes an old man unnecessary lol.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

LMAO This is a product review for Rich Energy left on Amazon. Anyone think someone from Force India wrote it!!!! Smile

This promised so much - I thought Rich Energy would give me enough power that I could travel back to India, drive around in a fancy Mercedes powered car and beat Red Bull. Sadly, Rich Energy was full of artificial ingredients that left a bad taste in my mouth - which a cursory look at the details would have told me in advance. Instead we were headed straight to the scene of the accident. Fortunately I have many BWT Vida Water Filter Jug, White, 2.6 Litre to remove the bad taste.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(01-08-2018, 07:49 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I admit I had to look up and see who Robert Baratheon was....couldnt get into that show when the missus watched it....although my interest level went up quite a bit when I saw the "dragon girl" (no idea what her name was)   Big Grin

You don't know what you're missing. I was hooked from the first episode (as was my youngest girl). A TV masterpiece which just draws you in with the storylne and then stuns you with the visuals.

Daenerys Targaryen, by the way Wink
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(01-08-2018, 07:54 PM)morini Wrote:  You don't know what you're missing. I was hooked from the first episode (as was my youngest girl). A TV masterpiece which just draws you in with the storylne and then stuns you with the visuals.

Daenerys Targaryen, by the way Wink

Yeah Paps had pointed me in the right direction in a previous post, I just couldnt get into it, perhaps if I had watched from the start I may have enjoyed it....think it had been on a few seasons before Daenerys caught my attention  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(01-08-2018, 08:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  think it had been on a few seasons before Daenerys caught my attention  Tongue

You really need to watch it from the start. The characters are complex (to say the least). Plus, theres plenty more eye candy other that Danny, I had a thing for Ygrit myself, until Jon Snow went and married her in real life. The needlesly handsome twat!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Has anyone read the books?
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

I've read the first three. They're quite hard work actually.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post