Force India takeover soon?

It has been a trend in the sport for sometime now. The teams do not get a fair share of the fish, and it is clear the inequality in distribution of funds is hurting the sport. Do I want more privateer teams? Yes. Next year we essentially, as you say, will have Ferrari A, B and C teams. We will have Red Bull A and B teams, both supplied by Honda. Then we have the two works teams of Renault and Mercedes. That leaves potentially 3 privateer teams, Williams, McLaren and Force India. I also happen to be concerned about Williams and McLaren. Neither seem financially secure. The truth is that none of the teams have sponsors coming out of their collective asses. Look at Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull, then compare that to the Williams or Lotus teams of yesteryear. No comparison. The sport needs a serious rethink about how they make the sport viable. The engines aren't actually as expensive as in previous eras anymore, but running wind tunnels etc is getting ridiculously expensive. I think the other teams should just suck it up for the good of the sport at this moment in time, but definitely use this to bring up distribution of money in the sport.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Perhaps, in fact, I'm sure some of you bright sparks out there, know of this bearded fella, who apparently, has quite a few billionaires, behind him, But apparently he was the only one in court, who was not part of the force india (F1), business, but an interesting vid, nonetheless, and apparently, the, Merc £18 mil, owed is a drop in the ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uhAWuMwyyo

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

https://www.grandprix247.com/2018/06/10/...principle/

What can I say beards are my thing.

"Rich Energy, an energy drinks company, has made £100-million ($133-million) bid to takeover Force India from embattled business tycoon Vijay Mallya and his associates but the buy-out has been delayed as guarantees with creditors, including Mercedes, have to be negotiated, agreed and formalised."

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I reckon he is a fan of "Vikings" what do you say Papa Smile
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

(01-08-2018, 07:07 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I reckon he is a fan of "Vikings" what do you say Papa Smile

Haha, funny thing I look like Rollo, well ok,  his dad.  Wink

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(01-08-2018, 07:11 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Haha, funny thing I look like Rollo, well ok,  his dad.  Wink

Was Rollo, the crazy, drug taking boat builder? haha, go figure, lol, ps. just kidding, I remember Rollo Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(01-08-2018, 07:11 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Haha, funny thing I look like Rollo, well ok,  his dad.  Wink

Lol, when I came home from working abroad 1st thing my dad said....not "welcome home son" nor "I missed you" but "F*cking hell, you look like Bin Ladens long lost brother"  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(01-08-2018, 07:27 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

Was Rollo, the crazy, drug taking boat builder? haha, go figure, lol, ps. just kidding, I remember Rollo Smile

Honest this is spooky, remember when I was young & was stupid enough to call an Elf a smurf? & how it ended? my old friend Colin (the Elf) looks just like Floki, only I'd rather fight Floki Hehe.

Sooo is this off topic? Tongue

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(01-08-2018, 07:33 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Sooo is this off topic? Tongue

Not yet, we have a Viking, (Dane) on the grid, lol, we just need to connect him to Force India, haha, shouldn't be too hard, in the "silly season" Smile

[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(01-08-2018, 06:51 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Perhaps, in fact, I'm sure some of you bright sparks out there, know of this bearded fella, who apparently, has quite a few billionaires, behind him, But apparently he was the only one in court, who was not part of the force india (F1), business, but an interesting vid, nonetheless, and apparently, the, Merc £18 mil, owed is a drop in the ocean

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uhAWuMwyyo

I never thought I'd see Robert Baratheon buying a F1 team!

Ye Gods, I've got 7 kingdoms and a formula 1 team to rule over!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post