The Honey Badger

I reckon/hope the Renault rumors are just smoke and mirrors while a Ferrari deal is being finalised...

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 3 users Like Purple-banana's post

(03-08-2018, 01:08 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  I reckon/hope the Renault rumors and just smoke and mirrors while a Ferrari deal is being finalised...

If only Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(03-08-2018, 01:12 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(03-08-2018, 01:08 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  I reckon/hope the Renault rumors and just smoke and mirrors while a Ferrari deal is being finalised...

If only Wink

Renault it is apparently on SSN, 

http://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/1...e-red-bull
[+] 4 users Like LotusLover's post

Yup....

Renault Sport Formula One Team is pleased to confirm Daniel Ricciardo will join the team from the 2019 season. He will team up with current driver Nico Hülkenberg.

'Twenty-nine-year-old Daniel, who hails from Perth, Australia, joins Renault Sport Formula One Team for the next two seasons.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(03-08-2018, 01:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Yup....

Renault Sport Formula One Team is pleased to confirm Daniel Ricciardo will join the team from the 2019 season. He will team up with current driver Nico Hülkenberg.

'Twenty-nine-year-old Daniel, who hails from Perth, Australia, joins Renault Sport Formula One Team for the next two seasons.

Bold move by Daniel clearly lacks confidence in the Honda engine and the way they are going, I don't think Renault is a bad place to be in all honesty, they usually come good and know how to win, might take longer than two years though and obviously results dependant for him, They reckon Sainz to McLaren I wonder is SVD is getting the boot or Alonso leaving? Watch this space!!
[+] 2 users Like LotusLover's post

Stunned by this, quite frankly. I really wasn't expecting it.Thought it was a joke on first read.

Carlos to RBR, or will they do something different? Hope not, becuase I like Carlos.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Sooooo, we were all wrong!

He and Renault could of waited a week or two to help fill in the holiday gap, ah well. Great surprise, season is delivering on and off the track. Silly season still wide open.

Anyone getting some Alonso career choice under vibes to all this?

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Rumour is Morini is Gasly to RB and Sainz to Mclaren
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

Ok, didn't see this one coming! wow, cool though, will be great to see him match up against Nico & help drag Renault up the field, pretty sure Fog's going to be a happy bunny, or cockerel lol Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(03-08-2018, 03:17 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Rumour is Morini is Gasly to RB and Sainz to Mclaren

Yeah I know, but I'm thinking RBR may reconsider that.