2018 Italian GP

(04-09-2018, 09:59 PM)F1 Fan Wrote:  Just accept that other nations and people may have a different code to yours .

This pissing contest stemmed from a BBC sport article I posted where Luca Montezemolo condemmed his countrymen for their behaviour. Decent Italians have a different code then? Yeah right, go tell Montezemelo that.

(04-09-2018, 10:02 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Fuck me all I said was members of the majority berating the minority and rightly so, but that didn’t sit well with you, oh well

Well I apologise if I misread your intention.

To me it came across as if you were defending the yobs. If I got that wrong then I'm very sorry.

To be fair Morini you made it into a pissing contest when I stated what we all know? There is always a minority that will shout louder than the majority.

(04-09-2018, 10:07 PM)morini Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 10:02 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Fuck me all I said was members of the majority berating the minority and rightly so, but that didn’t sit well with you, oh well

Well I apologise if I misread your intention.

To me it came across as if you were defending the yobs. If I got that wrong then I'm very sorry.

I wasn’t I was stating what I thought we would all agree on.
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

(04-09-2018, 09:59 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I don’t accept it but I’m not going to cry over it either?? You seem to be making a big deal of it I’m trying to put it into perspective. Maybe your not attuned to the Tifosi of the modern day era??

Not sure who this is aimed at LotusLover, hope it's not me, because I'm honestly not sure some of those who turn up to Monza actually deserve the title "Tifosi", I really don't. Never had a bad experience going to any other F1 events, well, apart from Barcelona one year when our hire car caught fire, but that wasn't F1 related. My experience in 2012 though has kinda stopped me going back to Monza, which is a shame, because I love the area, and you can really make a week of it, but the abuse is a bit much.

(04-09-2018, 09:59 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  Maybe your not attuned to the Tifosi of the modern day era??

You got that bit right at least! So much so that I wouldn't go to Monza now (and it is a race I always wanted to attend in person).

(04-09-2018, 10:09 PM)Yeah Jody Barton Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 09:59 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  I don’t accept it but I’m not going to cry over it either?? You seem to be making a big deal of it I’m trying to put it into perspective. Maybe your not attuned to the Tifosi of the modern day era??

Not sure who this is aimed at LotusLover, hope it's not me, because I'm honestly not sure some of those who turn up to Monza actually deserve the title "Tifosi", I really don't. Never had a bad experience going to any other F1 events, well, apart from Barcelona one year when our hire car caught fire, but that wasn't F1 related. My experience in 2012 though has kinda stopped me going back to Monza, which is a shame, because I love the area, and you can really make a week of it, but the abuse is a bit much.

No this was not at you

I'm letting this one go now as I'm losing the will to live. I've made my views clear, don't like this kind of thing in sport (any sport) minority or not.

You don't get it in rugby becuase the decent supporters in the crowd won't stand for it. You go to a rugby international and act like a twat and there'll be plenty of people around you to tell you the error of your ways.

Well you apologised let’s drop it

Soo is everyone all cool again? These "debates", if you want to call it that never go anywhere, lets hold ourselves to a better standard, that this place was meant to be, misunderstandings are all fine, but please don't get pissy with each other, or it's no better, than, why it was set up in the first place Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 5 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(04-09-2018, 10:06 PM)morini Wrote:  
(04-09-2018, 09:59 PM)F1 Fan Wrote:  Just accept that other nations and people may have a different code to yours .

This pissing contest stemmed from a BBC sport article I posted where Luca Montezemolo condemmed his countrymen for their behaviour. Decent Italians have a different code then? Yeah right, go tell Montezemelo that.

There is no pissing contest here, it just seems that the focus is always on the negative with any thing related to Ferrari or Italy.

If you take the time and effort you will see that there are far more positive comments of experiences of Monza from fans, drivers, journalists and TV pundits, most say there is no better experience for a Motorsport fan. Although you would not get that impression from whats being posted on here.

I am going to leave it there because this topic seems to have stirred up a little passion!