2018 Azerbaijan GP

(30-04-2018, 02:43 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Yeah... just seen the Magnussen and Gasly incident. I think Magnussen is very lucky to get away with only 2 points on his license. Very dangerous, and clearly deliberate.

100% agree, there is squeezing someone then there is intentionally putting them in the wall

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

That was horrific mindless driving.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Hesh... Thing is I don't think it was mindless, I think he knew what he was doing when he did it.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Missed that one. Deleted my recording too. Is it online anywhere?

"Missed that one. Deleted my recording too. Is it online anywhere?"

Hi Morini, go back a page Forza's put it up.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(30-04-2018, 03:38 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  "Missed that one. Deleted my recording too. Is it online anywhere?"

Hi Morini, go back a page Forza's put it up.

Cheers, will look later when I get back to hotel. In work accessing on a phone.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

I like Magnussen and I like a bit of hard racing (even a bit of naughty driving), but this was way to much, way to dangerous.
I can imagine he did not expected Gasly there the first time (although I'm stretching it a bit now), but than he almost did it a second time again.
Wonder what Magnussen himself think about that incident after seeing this replay.
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(30-04-2018, 04:35 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Wonder what Magnussen himself think about that incident after seeing this replay.

probably....."suck my balls Gasly" Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

Some of the Danish fans are defending him, the Swedish sports news was not. Apparently he has apologised to Gasly. He claims he thought he just squeezed him.... I'd hate a bear hug from him.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age, but I don't think the squeeze was deliberate. I just think he was zoned out and following the racing line. His reaction on the steering wheel after the contact says to me that he was surprised

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher