(28-08-2020, 12:20 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  ‘Grosjean out, Hulk in at Haas in 2021’

That’s according to the the Italian version of Motorsport which reports that team owner Gene Haas is “intent on revising” a driver partnership that is in its fourth season, with Kevin Magnussen alongside Grosjean who completes a ninth full year of F1 at the end of this campaign.

If substantiated that news will make quite a few on here very happy Wink

I can see Jody has just nipped out to the off licence to get a fresh bottle of gin for the celebrations?

Isn't Grosjean chair of the GPDA or something?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(28-08-2020, 12:25 PM)morini Wrote:  If substantiated that news will make quite a few on here very happy Wink

I can see Jody has just nipped out to the off licence to get a fresh bottle of gin for the celebrations?

Isn't Grosjean chair of the GPDA or something?

Yeah I was chuffed    Big Grin

Hehe   Wink

Yes......... for now     Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Nikita Mazepin is the first driver to be announced for `21 season by the Haas team.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Mick Schumacher has officially signed to race for Haas

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Not the optimum choices IMO.

Those two signings close the door on Illot, possibly forever. That is very unfortunate because from what I have seen he is the most promising of all the Ferrari academy drivers.

Everyone knows it's never a good sign to have to do two years in F2. It didn't harm Mick Schumacher having two goes at F2, but I think Callum may end up getting overlooked as he does not have a famous name. Damn shame.

[+] 2 users Like morini's post

TEAM STATEMENT: Haas F1 Team does not condone the behavior of Nikita Mazepin in the video recently posted on his social media. Additionally, the very fact that the video was posted on social media is also abhorrent to Haas F1 Team.
The matter is being dealt with internally and no further comment shall be made at this time.

Formula 1 and the FIA have issued a joint statement supporting Haas on its response to Nikita Mazepin's behaviour in a video that emerged on Wednesday.
A video uploaded briefly to 2021 Haas F1 driver Mazepin's Instagram account showed him groping a woman's chest in the back of a car.
Although the video was quickly deleted, it was captured and shared widely on social media on Wednesday, prompting Haas to issue a statement condemning Mazepin's inappropriate actions.
On Thursday morning, the FIA and F1 released a joint statement in support of Haas, and issuing a reminder of their commitment to inclusivity within the series.

"We strongly support the Haas F1 Team in its response to the recent inappropriate actions of its driver, Nikita Mazepin," the statement reads.
"Mazepin has issued a public apology for his poor conduct and this matter will continue to be dealt with internally by the Haas F1 Team."

The woman tagged in the video that was uploaded posted a message to Instagram shortly after Haas issued a statement to say it was "nothing serious at all".

"I posted this video on his story as an internal joke," she wrote. "I am truly sorry. I can give you my word he's a really good person and he would never do anything to hurt me or humiliate me."

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Quote Mazepin “I have to hold myself to a higher standard as an F1 driver"

Quote Mama "the last bloke who grabbed my tit got a punch in the balls"   Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Haas have reaffirmed that Nikita Mazepin will drive for them in the 2021 F1 season and say they've dealt internally with his conduct related to a social media video.

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post