2020 Austrian GP

Jeez Morini you have an uncanny resemblance to CH in your profile pic.....didnt know you had a tatt on your forehead either Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-07-2020, 02:22 PM)morini Wrote:  Whatever anyone says I reckon Hamilton and Mercedes are holding a pretty big grudge against Red Bull now (which is only a good thing in my eyes).

Also, I hope he tells Horner to f*ck off regarding an apology to Alex Albon too.

What goes around comes around  Wink

Yeah I thought Horner had a bloody cheek saying Lewis should apologise, Red Bull drivers never have incidents do they?

Not honourable in imo, especially as Lewis said "It really felt like a racing incident but either way I'll take whatever penalty they feel I deserve and move forwards." 

I would like Toto appeal now.   

1) Because I think the majority view with pundits & fans is it was a harsh penalty for a "racing incident" 

2) Because he could say to Horner "we never would have appealed until you shot your gob off you odious little tit"

Cant wait for the interviews  with Toto & Horner at the weekend Hehe  Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

I don't like posting links form PF1 either cos it's a tabloid rag of a site. However, have to post this because it shows what a complete and utter cock the second chuckle brother is

https://www.planetf1.com/news/helmut-mar...y-rethink/

Have you taken your pills today Helmut?

I quote:

“We had two chances to get top places.

“We would have been on the podium with ease.”

No Helmut, you provocative twat, if it wasn't for a succession of safety cars you'd have been lucky to be on the same lap! I'd think you'd be as well focussing on your cars performance and reliability issues rather than shit stirring in the media. Fucking numpty!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(06-07-2020, 03:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Jeez Morini you have an uncanny resemblance to CH in your profile pic.....

Oh, really? I hadn't noticed.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(06-07-2020, 04:35 PM)morini Wrote:  
(06-07-2020, 03:27 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Jeez Morini you have an uncanny resemblance to CH in your profile pic.....

Oh, really? I hadn't noticed.

So how many Horner Red Bull tattoo's do you have mate?      Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(06-07-2020, 04:40 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   So how many Horner Red Bull tattoo's do you have mate?      Tongue

One. A picture of his face, on my arse!

Oh, and it looks like he's blowing ginger a kiss because his mouth is the chocolate starfish (_*_)

Wink
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(06-07-2020, 04:44 PM)morini Wrote:  Oh, and it looks like he's blowing ginger a kiss because his mouth is the chocolate starfish (_*_)

Ahh ffs Morini. Im trying to eat here  Sick

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(06-07-2020, 04:46 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ahh ffs Morini. Im trying to eat here  Sick

Apologies Gross Disgusted

[edit]
I knew mentioning ginger spice might turn peoples stomach.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(06-07-2020, 04:44 PM)morini Wrote:  
(06-07-2020, 04:40 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:   So how many Horner Red Bull tattoo's do you have mate?      Tongue

One. A picture of his face, on my arse!

Oh, and it looks like he's blowing ginger a kiss because his mouth is the chocolate starfish (_*_)

Wink

Just gobbed coffee all over the monitor...….   PMSL   Laughing

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Dont want to give you Lewis fans palpitations but I just read this https://the-race.com/formula-1/why-any-d...-hamilton/

*For the record I dont agree with her & get the feeling she may not be Lewis`s biggest fan and be slightly biased

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post