Thread Closed

Slow news month

(24-01-2020, 01:02 PM)morini Wrote:  Am I the only one who thinks this is BS? Stands, corners, straights should only be named after drivers once they have retired. Or better still posthumously.

Yes, yes, I know I am a miserable old fart but this is stupid ego massaging. But then again, typical of the French.

This is very common in motogp (and has been for quite some time).....often stand will be designated for fans of a certain rider or team.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Seb doing his bit for the OAP`s today in Kitzbuehel

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

https://youtu.be/gBhngRNfxgY

Dutch GP...
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

(26-01-2020, 02:48 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  https://youtu.be/gBhngRNfxgY

Dutch GP...

Any idea who is driving the cars?......both RBR boys have been at the skiing last few days!

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(26-01-2020, 02:53 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(26-01-2020, 02:48 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  https://youtu.be/gBhngRNfxgY

Dutch GP...

Any idea who is driving the cars?......both RBR boys have been at the skiing last few days!

I don't know. Probably not Verstappen and Albon themselves.

Pat Fry (ex Benetton, McLaren, Ferrari) will start work as Technical Director at Renault on Wed Feb 5th.

(26-01-2020, 03:22 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(26-01-2020, 02:53 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Any idea who is driving the cars?......both RBR boys have been at the skiing last few days!

I Just read it was Patrick Friesacher and juri Vips doing all the demo runs

(27-01-2020, 08:28 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(26-01-2020, 03:22 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(26-01-2020, 02:53 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Any idea who is driving the cars?......both RBR boys have been at the skiing last few days!

I Just read it was Patrick Friesacher and juri Vips doing all the demo runs

I read that as well yesterday, together with another little part of the demo; both cars racing on the beach, in the sand. That is why I (as the minority here I think) like this team; they do a lot of mad stuff. With the V8 on the beach...

(28-01-2020, 02:05 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  That is why I (as the minority here I think) like this team; they do a lot of mad stuff. With the V8 on the beach...

I love the stuff Red Bull gets up to, so much madness! Forza put up a link with Max driving on a ski slope with snow chains on, Epic!   Cool 

My guess is the majority like the Red Bull F1 team, they make one of the very best cars in F1, have a future WC & mega star in Max and a party attitude off track unlike some more robotic teams.

My only *gripe* about Red Bull is the management, Horner is easy to dislike & Helmut is a helmet lol.  Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Epic, gonna test who has the *Minerals* Bomb

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post
Thread Closed