2019 cars revealed

Is it me or is RedBulls launch rear wing as skinny as always. Don't know what to make of that, lol.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Racing Point (FI) car
[Image: DzS3h-DW0AYAMB3.jpg]
[Image: DzTuctHVYAA-RXP.jpg]
Heres hoping they dont force the drivers to have pink helmets again, it was damn confusing last year.

McLarens fans at a pre-launch party, where they had the opportunity to mix with the team. They have been treated to an early viewing of the the new car. Good on McLaren for giving the chosen few fans that level of experience, they are certainly leading the way with fan connectivity.

[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Alfa Romeo spied on track @ Fiorano
[Image: DzXUOviWwAASpgW.jpg]

Had a quick look at the McLaren....dont see any Coca-Cola decals???....I take it that is no longer?

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...-the-mcl34

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

So far we've seen Mercedes and Red Bull actually "have" 2019 cars, and it appears so too do Sauber. That's impressive, and clearly shows the Ferrari cash has really helped them come along nicely. Haas, Renault, Williams, Toro Rosso, Racing Point and even McLaren don't, what they've all shown appears to be largely last years cars, or target renders. This isn't surprising (well maybe it's a little surprising for a team of McLaren's and Renault's resources) but Sauber actually having a car that works? Kudos to them.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

That is a surprising front wing on the Alpha, elements notched away infront of the wheels?
Also McLarens ideas rubbing off on other teams, very similar.
I'm certainly digging the camo.

[Image: DzXYP7QWwAIPNOY.jpg]
[Image: DzXXiaUXgAE9N7U.jpg]
[Image: DzXXf1JX0AU4s0W.jpg]

Can't get more blorange than that, can you.
What I do like about the MCL34, is how clean it appears. Slim nose, although when compared to the Merc, a little underdeveloped scoop. Bold bargeboards. No more dinosaur vanes on the sidepods, but nice refined wings, and sculpted air inlets. Hopefully cooling is on point, with its use of a much larger roll-hoop intake. Scooped rear wing is refreshing to see for this team.

All I'm hoping for McLaren is a fruitful testing. Please, no more first hour red flags, they way its been for the past 4 years.

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

A few more pics from Amus
[Image: DzX5mvQXgAApXI8.jpg]
[Image: DzX5l6vXQAY_B84.jpg]
[Image: DzX5lCIWsAIpiOY.jpg]
[Image: DzX5kQLWoAEKYa-.jpg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

2019 Ferrari leaked ahead of launch
[Image: Dzb-yuUX4AE_lNL.jpg]

(15-02-2019, 10:48 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  2019 Ferrari leaked ahead of launch

It's on the SSF1 website, I would post a link but I don't like giving those ba***tds click revenue. Might be the pictures (or the fact that the black is affecting my eyes) but it looks a very orangy red. Don't like the Mission Winnow crap either.

Wonder if it's a fast reliable car though? As that is what counts.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(15-02-2019, 11:56 AM)morini Wrote:  It's on the SSF1 website, I would post a link but I don't like giving those ba***tds click revenue. Might be the pictures (or the fact that the black is affecting my eyes) but it looks a very orangy red. Don't like the Mission Winnow crap either.

I watched the launch & have looked at several pics elsewhere.... to be honest they all make it look different shades of red lol....I think its because it is matte rather than the high gloss we are used to... think we need to see it in daylight. I quite like the black as opposed to the white of previous seasons.

I like the Ferrari with black (always like black) instead of white, think it looks good, as Morini says lets hope its a "fast reliable car" should be one of the best going on recent history.

It's Friday so my eyes aren't at their best but I've put up the Ferrari & Mercedes do they both look similar rake? I'm using the SKY pic's to compare. (so maybe not the best site)

Not long to wait now lads Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post