Team's so far in 2021

Great post Anti

I absolutely hate Red Bull but I agree with your analysis Anti. To my mind they absolutely have the best chassis I think if they ever got to have a Mercedes engine in that car it would be world domination!!!!

Aston Martin have gone backwards at a rate of knots since VJ sold the team. Under him they were massive over achievers, hard to see what new ownership has brought to the team other than substandard drivers and a horrible plan of copying Mercedes car without (I assume) knowing in the ins and outs of the design philosophy.

Alpine or Renault as I prefer to call them are a huge disappointment to me in F1. The engine has got better and may not be too far behind the Mercedes but the whole package does not look even close to being up there and I doubt it ever will.

Haas. I question how much longer they will be in the sport. I do not believe Haas's claim that they are actually making money in F1. I fully expect them to be sold in the next 2/3 seasons.

Williams I just hope they make more progress its painful to watch the team I followed so closely in the 1980's as an Englishman struggle so much. Their history alone in F1 is legendary.

Finally a shout out for Honda, from Fernando Alonso continual bitching (which in my opinion McLaren did not handle well he should have been put in place and told to shut up - I lost a lot of respect for him in that period) to where they are now is fantastic and its sad they are leaving the sport. For all the darts Horner throws at Mercedes its not stopped him and Red Bull bringing on board high level staff from Mercedes. They full well know what a magnificent engine Mercedes have built and I will be brutally honest here I want them to fall flat on their face. Yes, bad for the sport I guess but the ego's and arrogance of that team is just too much for me.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Messages In This Thread
Team's so far in 2021 - by Antilochos - 03-05-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: Team's so far in 2021 - by forzaferrari - 03-05-2021, 02:35 PM
RE: Team's so far in 2021 - by NeilP - 04-05-2021, 12:58 AM