Poll: What would you prefer to see? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lewis winning a WDC with Ferrari
60.00%
60.00%
Mercedes winning a WDC with a new driver
40.00%
40.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Someone just posed me an interesting question on Facebook...

(14-04-2019, 01:51 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  My actual preference though? Is for a new WDC in a different team. I've had enough of being impressed with Mercedes, I'll be brutally honest with you.

Well I've posted on here before, I really want Mercedes to win the double again this year (and i think they will) because it would cement a team record in the history books. Six consecutive doubles, no team is more deserving IMO. Nobody, not even Ferrari have achieved that. Regarding the other strand of this conversation, I think if Lewis Hamilton was driving the Ferrari in 2017, 2018 and this year he would still be WDC in each of those years.

I'd like to see him drive for Ferrari before he finishes to follow Mansell another Brit who went there. But, it isn't about proving Hamilton to be the best of his era as I already think he's done that and then some. I'll put a marker out there and say if he wins this year and next he will retire at the end of his Mercedes contract.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Messages In This Thread