Renault hits back: Red Bull twists facts and manipultes data about Honda

I have to say I think Abiteboul is being sparring with the entire truth as well. It was clear towards the end of the season that the overall Honda package was quicker. It just was. Maybe not by much, and maybe it isn't reliable yet either, but it had an overall power advantage. As for the ERS side of things, I've pointed out for quite some time now on the battery / electrical motor side of things Renault aren't half bad, it's their ICE and in particular MGU-H that suck, on both those scores we can probably argue Honda finished stronger in 2018. However, 2019 is another season altogether and we'll soon see what's what.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Messages In This Thread
Renault hits back: Red Bull twists facts and manipultes data about Honda - by JDF_AW - 20-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Renault hits back: Red Bull twists facts and manipultes data about Honda - by NeilP - 20-12-2018, 05:24 PM
RE: Renault hits back: Red Bull twists facts and manipultes data about Honda - by PapaofGags - 20-12-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Renault hits back: Red Bull twists facts and manipultes data about Honda - by Jody Barton - 20-12-2018, 05:40 PM