Helmut Marko optimistic about chance for Verstappen title win in 2019

(18-12-2018, 07:29 PM)JDF_AW Wrote:  Helmut Marko still very optimistic about chance for Verstappen to win the title in 2019. De Austrian is convinced RBR with Honda can take the next step.

consider we might have a power unit with 40kW more power compared to what we had now and with a driver like Verstappen behind the wheel,  a world title is possible.

Would really like to see Max fighting for the drivers title, don't think any of us would disagree the lads got a special talent, not so sure he can do it next year though (I have been wrong so many times!) I'm thinking the Red Bull chassis will be a championship winning one, (again) the Honda will no doubt be a lot better & will improve, its just that reliability wise I'm nervous for him in the first year with them, if I were a gambler I would put my money on year two, as a Brit Lewis fan & also fan of Max I cant wait to see them fighting next year, the futures bright, the futures orange.   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

Messages In This Thread
Helmut Marko optimistic about chance for Verstappen title win in 2019 - by JDF_AW - 18-12-2018, 07:29 PM
RE: Helmut Marko optimistic about chance for Verstappen title win in 2019 - by PapaofGags - 18-12-2018, 08:26 PM