Future of tracks

(21-08-2018, 06:10 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  And the aftermath of Bernie's and CVC's previous deals, continues to have effect, screwing viewers with the paywall, and screwing circuit owners, with unsustainable deals, first Germany, then Silverstone and now Monza?

fucking ridiculous, that the powerhouses of F1 with these 3 countries are even contemplating not having races, never mind staring down the barrel of it, I just hope LM can right the ship, but if you think turning a tanker around takes time?  Try turning F1 around, I know there has been a lot of backlash against LM, being Yanks and all, but I think more than ever, we need to cut them some slack.

Still much respect for Bernie, however, if he'd just done the noble thing, and handed the sport over in a good condition, rather than being a belligerent git, always trying to cut one more deal.

Say about 10 years ago, but hey WTF, do I know about Global Economics, was anyone even interested then?  Who knows,  but I do believe LM as an "entertainment" company, do want to grow the sport, it seems clearer and clearer, that CVC, did the corporate thing, milked the fuck out of it, and sold it on,

Sorry slightly off topic,

Yes bring back Sepang Smile

Let's see it on the bright side; Germany got Hockenheimring back...
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

Messages In This Thread
Future of tracks - by BrendanSylvester - 05-05-2018, 04:11 AM
RE: Future of tracks - by morini - 06-05-2018, 10:13 AM
RE: Future of tracks - by BrendanSylvester - 07-05-2018, 02:23 AM
RE: Future of tracks - by PapaofGags - 21-08-2018, 12:26 PM
RE: Future of tracks - by Foghorn Leghorn - 21-08-2018, 06:10 PM
RE: Future of tracks - by Antilochos - 21-08-2018, 06:47 PM