2022 Monaco GP

Its just further proof there are different rules for Red Bull.

If the race directors notes were confused why did nobody spot that BEFORE the race.

Are you telling me during the race the Stewards KNEW what those notes meant and if they did whey did they even entertain any appeal to begin with and refer to them in a rebuttal.

F1 is fixed at every opportunity to favour the Golden Team and their boy its just a fact. They "Found" a way not to penalize that is the truth.

Forza Ferrari pit wall cost Leclerc it was amateur hour there Leclerc should have won that race at a canter he totally deserved it. Now you can see to win the WDC you have not only beat Red Bull but also the organization. Its BS.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Has anyone found footage online of the RBR crossing the line? (from a different angle)........not disputing in anyway but would like to see it for myself.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(29-05-2022, 10:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Has anyone found footage online of the RBR crossing the line? (from a different angle)........not disputing in anyway but would like to see it for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUTsC0mdIuE

Its not disputed he crossed the line but here read this from Sky:

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...ri-protest

Well I think we can all agree it doesnt look like Max "fully crossed the line".........but as per usual the rules are clear as mud......or at least those charged with applying the rules are picking and choosing their interpretation of said rules. Farcical at best

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

The rules clearly state to stay "right of the line" no mention of partial or complete crossing being acceptable. They used the race directors notes to fudge the call its that simple. No shock to me. This does not involve Mercedes or a British driver so I have no dog in the fight but its clearly a BS call.

If you slow the Youtube Video down to its slowest speed it certainly seems the front tyre partially crossed and his rear tyre absolutely cross the line.

So if Im reading this incident right, the Fia sporting code says "drivers must not cross the line" but for some reason the event notes say "drivers must keep to the right of the line", yes???.........for me its a bit like the previous interpretation of race track limits.......its all a bit vague.

edit: Is there actually any wording (anywhere) on putting a wheel on the line?

edit 2: To be honest I am a lot more upset with our pitwall/ strategy than the whole pit exit thing, im also proper wound up at how many blue flags both Albon and Latifi choose to ignore while holding the red cars up during the race.....admittidly Latifi had the run on Carlos out of T1 and up the hill but blue flags are blue flags regardless, he had several oportunities to jump out of the way.

edit 3: Just watched a clip online of the lap preceeding Albon locking up into turn 1.........I counted 9 waved blue flags and 15 blue lighting boards

What I fail to understand is how can the race director make notes for the race and nobody including him realize they conflict with the written rules... its mind blowing to me its such a schoolboy error to make.

It should have been a penalty either way you read the rules.

That said Forza you are right for the race loss in of itself Ferrari only have themselves to blame. CLC can consider himself very unlucky he should have won the last two races. I cannot believe how lucky Red Bull have been lately.

(30-05-2022, 05:37 PM)NeilP Wrote:  What I fail to understand is how can the race director make notes for the race and nobody including him realize they conflict with the written rules... its mind blowing to me its such a schoolboy error to make.

It should have been a penalty either way you read the rules.

I 100% agree.......imagine making such a blunder in any other line of work and not getting at least a major bollocking, this sport just cant help shooting itself in the foot.

"It should have been a penalty either way you read the rules.".....Unfortunately unless the "rules" are written with clarity or for dummies these type of incidents will continue to happen......to be fair I would and could argue either way as they are so vague.......if they apply the pit exit line in the same way they now use the white lines around the circuit to define the race track limits you could argue (from the limited footage I have seen) yes max put his wheels on the painted line but did not actually "cross" the line.......like I said, they have shot themselves in the foot, again!

The FIA have said they will look into Sergio Perez’s crash during Monaco Grand Prix qualifying should an official complaint be lodged.

Ahead of what turned out to be an unusually wet grand prix, Perez started his weekend on the back foot after a crash at Portier brought an early end to qualifying.

Not only did it give his mechanics some work to do, it also ruined the pole-position chances of Carlos Sainz and Max Verstappen as the pair were the first cars on the scene behind the Mexican.

Despite the race happening in May, that incident has been brought back into the public eye after it was suggested Perez’s crash had been the reason behind Verstappen’s disobeying of team orders in Sao Paulo.

The Dutchman refused to elaborate but said during the race he had his reasons, while Sky Sports pundit Martin Brundle quickly speculated whether Monaco was the cause.

It is likely the team will already know if it was deliberate as Perez’s telemetry at the time would suggest if it was intentional or not, but the sport’s governing body have confirmed they could step in.

FIA president Mohammed ben Sulayem said during the build-up to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix they would be willing to investigate the crash should a formal complaint be made.

“I didn’t have anyone who said we want to investigate it from our side,” Ben Sulayem told the media, quoted by Motorsport.com.

“But if there is something to be investigated, we are more than happy. One thing truly I would say, I’m not shy or afraid of conducting or going into it if there is an issue. I will not hide.

So crashgate.... 100 million dollar fine & exclusion of the WCC.

Why would Red Bull want to deal with Max's refusal to obey team orders internally?      Shutup

Am I reading too much into this? 

Daniel's just signed as a third driver as well.... can't work out If I'm having a conspiracy overload lol       Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Redbullshit stink the joint out again.

Now their No1 driver believes their No 2 driver caused an accident intentionally to stop others having a chance at pole in Monaco 22.

Make no hasty decisions....but....Max seems to think or know Checo crashed deliberately.....

This team are rotten to the core...top to bottom..

FIA need to investigate and look at all the data ?? Bullshit....they already did and turned a blind eye...

Seems Max has opened a can of worms over his decision not to allow Checo past last week...

I wish this team would wrap up their F1 outfit ..grow wings and feck off.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post