2022 Miami GP

I happened to watch the opening ceremony, not sure if this is a thing for every GP or because this is the first time here at this Miami carpark circuit (?).......What a load of old tosh!!! Crofty and that other young lass (cant remember her name) doing their best to generate some hype followed by the drivers doing a walk on. A DJ playing a mix of songs and some bird wearing sunglasses comes out looking like Stevie Wonder`s Latino sister flaunting her ass (impressive as it was) while singing.........some people are easy pleased!

I hope the racing provides more entertainment than the drivel Ive seen so far.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Just seen this on social media, nowt like ripping people off eh?

"For an idea of how much things are going to cost at the weekend during the race, we ordered two lemonades and it cost $35"

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(05-05-2022, 10:36 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Just seen this on social media, nowt like ripping people off eh?

"For an idea of how much things are going to cost at the weekend during the race, we ordered two lemonades and it cost $35"

The 11th commandment "though shall not take the piss"    Dodgy

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

New front and rear wing for Merc according to AMuS

While climbing through the opening from track to pit lane, Carlos has bumped his noggin, not having much luck lately is he?

The best thing about this race for me are the times its all run Smile Smile Smile Not so much for you guys. I will be in Chat for FP1 for anyone who plans on being there.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Not sure if I will be home for start of FP1 Neil but should be (fingers crossed) for FP2........we can discuss a bellend who was wearing 3 watches during the presser.

Think Lewis might be trying to wind up those who are pushing the "no jewellery rule"

(06-05-2022, 04:33 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Not sure if I will be home for start of FP1 Neil but should be (fingers crossed) for FP2........we can discuss a bellend who was wearing 3 watches during the presser.

Think Lewis might be trying to wind up those who are pushing the "no jewellery rule"

Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari time means three watches - some are fast, some are slow.......
[+] 3 users Like PaddyB's post

P1 Drivel

NeilP: Off we go much talk of it being like Jeddah
(14:36:04) NeilP: Finally the timing screens come up!!!
(14:36:43) NeilP: Straight out of the gate Verstappen goes fastest with the two Ferraris second and third
(14:37:32) NeilP: Mercedes absolutely nowhere. I dont believe they are running their new wings yet
(14:38:27) NeilP: 4 drivers off track so far. Verstappen just glances the wall. He is okay though Sad
(14:41:06) NeilP: Hamilton 2.6 seconds slower than Verstappen.
(14:41:48) NeilP: No signs of any cars porpoising
(14:42:24) NeilP: Leclerc goes top on Medium Verstappens time set on soft
(14:42:44) NeilP: High rain risk for this weekend apparently
(14:45:13) NeilP: Sainz goes fastest on Medium. Stop me if you have heard this before Tyres will play a large part in this race.
(14:49:34) NeilP: Russell goes second by a thousandth of a second!
(14:52:47) NeilP: Track evolution going on as Perez goes fastest Teams were thinking 1.35 for this first session we are already at 1.32.7
(14:54:50) NeilP: Sainz goes back top again 1.32.6
(14:56:39) NeilP: Nearly half way through I think the only think we can take from what we have seen is that Ferrari and Red Bull are going to dominate
(14:56:59) NeilP: Leclerc goes fastest
(14:57:42) NeilP: OMG @%&$#@! Horner is on Pit Wall AGAIN this weekend with SKY. Please catch Covid and be ill for a while (Edited from something much nastier!)
(14:59:53) NeilP: Sainz grabs fastest lap with a 1.32.4 Track absolutely evolving
(15:00:44) NeilP: Field spread over 4 seconds
(15:01:16) NeilP: Norris goes 3rd Russell 5th
(15:05:50) NeilP: Hamilton goes 2nd 2 hundredths behind Sainz
(15:05:56) NeilP: Bottas into the barrier
(15:06:06) NeilP: Session Red Flag
(15:07:31) NeilP: The Banter Curse strikes again put him into my Fantasy team this morning!!!!!!
(15:15:05) NeilP: Croft the session will start in 20 seconds time...erm it started 40 seconds ago dummy!!!
(15:17:33) NeilP: New Engine for Leclerc this weekend, also Gasly, Bottas, Magnussen, Zhou, Bottas and Schumacher. This Gaslys third. Update for Leclercs car too but not Sainz
(15:19:25) NeilP: Sainz spins out and punctures a tyre in the process. Looks like he skidded on inside painted section
(15:20:23) NeilP: Verstappen crushes the time down to 1.31.3
(15:20:34) NeilP: Fastest 4 cars are all Honda powered.
(15:20:46) NeilP: Albons goes SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(15:21:14) NeilP: Russell goes 3rd 0.5 behind Verstappen
(15:22:26) NeilP: Hamilton goes 4th 0.8 behind Verstappen and .3 behind Russell
(15:23:22) NeilP: Perez goes 5th
(15:24:08) NeilP: Verstappen to 1.31.2
(15:24:43) NeilP: Russell goes 2nd 1.31.3
(15:28:14) NeilP: Leclerc goes top 1.31.0
(15:29:06) NeilP: Perez goes 4th 1.31.4
(15:30:51) NeilP: 4.5 seconds field spread
(15:31:32) NeilP: Thoughts are quali will be in 1.28's
(15:32:24) NeilP: Gasly goes 4th 1.31.4
(15:33:18) NeilP: Dont know what we can take from that really. P2 may yield more see any of you guys then.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Good laugh lads, hope to be about for quali.   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post