Dream Team

(16-11-2017, 09:42 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(16-11-2017, 09:28 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(16-11-2017, 09:17 PM)morini Wrote:  
(16-11-2017, 09:15 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Let me give it a try:

Welcome Antilochos, pleased to see you deciphered my url post on the other place.

Thanks. Good to be here.

haha - it's loon free :Smile great to get you here - please keep an eye out for others -  there is still one tea lady out of contract if you can snatch her up - aggie I think is the name Smile
Will do.
You set this up? Nice.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(16-11-2017, 09:54 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  You set this up? Nice.

It was me. Prompted by the frustration of the web boards.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(17-11-2017, 05:12 PM)morini Wrote:  

Kudos to you morini. I completly understand that frustration. It was indeed becoming a bit unbearable lately.

But for the record; Hamilton is the best of all time and if you don't agree, you're a hammy-hater!
[+] 3 users Like Antilochos's post

(18-11-2017, 03:06 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(17-11-2017, 05:12 PM)morini Wrote:  

Kudos to you morini. I completly understand that frustration. It was indeed becoming a bit unbearable lately.

But for the record; Hamilton is the best of all time and if you don't agree, you're a hammy-hater!
I guess that's me then, haha  - Nando, fan here, so what do we call Nando haters?  I don't think there's a catchy name for those, though I'm sure Morini could fill me in Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

Looks like I am also one of them Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

@Fog. Don't know if there is a catchy name for the Alonso haters. Nando-negatives?
PS. I don't even believe Hamilton is the best of all time, neither do I believe Alonso is. What does that make me, the ultimate hater?
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(18-11-2017, 03:27 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  @Fog. Don't know if there is a catchy name for the Alonso haters. Nando-negatives?
PS. I don't even believe Hamilton is the best of all time, neither do I believe Alonso is. What does that make me, the ultimate hater?

Yeah was just having fun, which thankfully we can now do without fear of the wallies, All praise Morini, haha, the driver thing is impossible to be conclusive, much like me picking my favourite song, I'll give you 50 different answers on 50 different days, just depending on what mood I'm in, I just content myself with putting the greats in the same bracket, and you could shuffle them about anyway you want, though if backed into a corner on it, I usually put Jim Clarke as the No.1 Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(18-11-2017, 03:27 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  @Fog. Don't know if there is a catchy name for the Alonso haters. Nando-negatives?

Antilonsos :-)

Seriously though, we've all got a different outlook and favourites, but this place is meant for fans of all drivers. We can all agree to disagree like adults.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(18-11-2017, 04:49 PM)morini Wrote:  

Seriously though, we've all got a different outlook and favourites, but this place is meant for fans of all drivers. We can all agree to disagree like adults.

Don't worry. I was just having fun. 
I even enjoy people having different views and opinions; if we all agreed, what point does a forum have?
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

(18-11-2017, 05:24 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(18-11-2017, 04:49 PM)morini Wrote:  

Don't worry. I was just having fun. 
I even enjoy people having different views and opinions; if we all agreed, what point does a forum have?

just caught this thread again the Anti - and I think we're all in total agreement on this one, hence why we're all here, there isn't anyone on here, who isn't capable of having an opinion and having a laugh about it at the same time, they are all a little too precious on the sky forum, some great posts already, Jody's poll on 3 engines is very amusing, unfortunately though JB's (purple Banana's) picture has gone of the gaming car he built himself, hopefully he can put it up again if you haven't seen it yet - and I see Morini has come up with the answer for us 

Antilonso's - haha Smile

[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post