Dream Team

Money is no object, pick your drivers (living or dead), engineers, team name, engine supplier, heck even colour schemes and team gear supplier. Go!

For me:

JBRacing
Engine supplier: Ferrari (current spec, none of that cheap Sauber rubbish)

Driver #1: Michael Schumacher c. 2002
Driver #2: Jenson Button c. 2006
Driver (Res.): Robert Kubica c. 2008

Team Boss: Stephano Dominicalli
Cheif designer: Adrian Newey

Primary colour scheme: White/Red (a la 2011 HRT)
Kit supplier: Nike

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher

Team McBlastFromThePast
Engine supplier: Mercedes (current spec)

Driver #1: Lewis Hamilton c. 2015
Driver #2: Ayrton Senna c. 1991
Driver (Res.): JP Montoya c. 2002

Team Boss: Bruce McLaren
Chief designer: James Allison

Primary colour scheme: Marlbro Livery (a la '80s McLarens)
Kit supplier: Ann Summers
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Haha I’d love to see the burley truckies in Ann Summers gear!

Woah, actually no I wouldn’t!!! The PR girls in the pen however...

Senna as Lewis’ #2?? Good luck with that hehe

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 1 user Likes Purple-banana's post

(13-11-2017, 10:51 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Haha I’d love to see the burley truckies in Ann Summers gear!

Woah, actually no I wouldn’t!!! The PR girls in the pen however...

Senna as Lewis’ #2?? Good luck with that hehe

ohh -  that's a juicy one, well done Banana - 

So gonna have to think backwards on this one

chief designer - Gordon Murray
Team Principle - would say Chapman, but he'd interfere too much - so will go with Toto

Drivers - won't surprise you here - Jim Clarke and Fernando

Livery colours - Lotus

Engine suppplier - may not make sense today - but Renault - the 1500 horsepower one they had in the back of the williams Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

This one has got me thinking....
car FW14B
Driver1 Michael Schumacher
Driver2 Robert Kubica
Res Fernando Alonso

Team Boss Ross Brawn
Designer(s) Rory Byrne /James Allison

Colour scheme JPS (Lotus 77)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(14-11-2017, 01:25 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  This one has got me thinking....
car       FW14B
Driver1 Michael Schumacher
Driver2 Robert Kubica
Res       Fernando Alonso

Team Boss Ross Brawn
Designer(s) Rory Byrne /James Allison

Colour scheme JPS (Lotus 77)

Howdy Forza, yeah this is a great one, will have to update, flesh out and see how far, we can go with this one, I suspect, jody will have us all stuffed though as he probably know who drives the trucks, haha Gonna change team principle, and steal yours

Team Name - The Wild Bunch

Team Boss - Ross Brawn
Secondary Team Boss - Eddie Jordan, good for a laugh, and will get the babes in Smile
chief designer - Gordon Murray (and if we're allowed 2, I'll have Newey as well then)
Cheif Mechanic - Joe Ramirez
On the Radio - Rob Smedley  - (title is now "Head of Vehicle Performance" - think it's different at different teams though)
Engine Supplier - Renault 

Drivers:
Jim Clarke 
Fernando Alonso
Ayrton Senna

Livery Lotus 77 

Tea ladies: Dorris or Maureen, the most Valuable members of any F1 team Smile

Edit: and no - no-one can now have Dorris or Maureen, their contracts are water tight Smile

edit 2: Max Mosley as FIA, President -  he knew how to bang heads, and there's another question - who would you have running the sport, and before you guys start naming chiefs from the world of Moto GP, you'll needt to give reasons please Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

oops. I forgot about the tea ladies (howdy mate)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Howdy Forza - someone named a third one "aggie" I'd scoop her up quick - that's the equivelant - teams sharing info, won't happen again haha - not got a team Name Yet? or Can't call it anything but :Forza Ferrari" haha - also did you check out the Iconic images thread I started, would like to see others suggestions, Images, but for the life of me cannot findthe one with Kimi pointing to the red light in pit lane, do you know the year/race, may be able to get it then Smile Morini will not be happy though haha

Canada 08 is the race you want, yes I did see the images you posted....I must have a root around for a few iconic one`s myself

(14-11-2017, 06:26 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Canada 08 is the race you want, yes I did see the images you posted....I must have a root around for a few iconic one`s myself

Ahh, yeah I've tried this before, but no luck you can get the pit lane crash but not Kimi pointing Sad

[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post