2021 Saudi Arabian GP

I havent said much anything following Sundays farce.....I would call it a race, but it wasnt. I dont have a dog in this fight, so it makes little to no odds who won what.......however, I am incredibly pissed off on what my sport has become.....a fecking laughing stock. The lunatics are now running the asylum as far as I can see.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Not often I find myself in complete agreement with Jacques......

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/ville...g/6859880/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Helmut Marko has apologised and admitted his claim that Max Verstappen did not brake hard in front of Lewis Hamilton in Saudi Arabia was wrong.

He says the information he was basing them off had been given to him by Red Bull engineers but turned out to be wrong.   Shutup

“They obviously weren’t right, so I’m sorry.”

If neither scored points there, the 24-year-old would win the title as he has more wins, leading some to believe he may cause a crash with the seven-time World Champion.

Marko says Verstappen will not resort to such tactics though and is confident he will not have to.

“Hopefully, the sad chapter of Saudi Arabia has now closed,” he added.

“In any case, we are just looking ahead. We want to win in Abu Dhabi and so win the title. We will do everything for this, but we will not take any unfair actions.

Hoping the Stewards & FIA have a word with Max, short spice & the Helmet, this brake test has at least shone the spotlight on them, may the best man win........ fairly.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Nothing that comes out of the mouths of any of that team is believable. They simply put are liars and cheats.

I just want Hamilton to win I dont care how just win that is the ultimate shut up to Red Bull

NB. If they lose you are going to hear the most horrific diatribe of all time from that team
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post