2021 Qatar GP

Have you seen the way the Red Bull wing wobbles with DRS open? That can't be legal?
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(19-11-2021, 03:00 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Woke up to the Shocking news that Verstappen is not taking a penalty but I also think you are all missing THE point here.

Its OKAY for Verstappen and Red Bull to drive like that . It is not okay for others. They will be penalized as they always have been.  You dont seem to grip the situation Its a Red Bull Bonus.

I guess I am just catching up on the exchanges between the two teams.  I hope Horner has a heart attack.

This is my red line mate, it has to be the same rule for all.  

As I said the FIA has made this decision now they have to live with it, cars will be all over the place now & when pulled up they will say
"but you said its ok" "Max did it"

Don't worry Neil I'm sure Karma will have its say....

That Red Bull rear wing > Flapping my Arms (Animation) - YouTube    (3s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

So FP2 quali runs. Hamilton not looking good here on the soft. Looks like he's got his work cut out.

Red Bulls yet to run, but Ham can't get within 4 tenths of Bot.

Ah, Bots time been deleted.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(19-11-2021, 03:24 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  That Red Bull rear wing > Flapping my Arms (Animation) - YouTube    (3s)

No wonder they are always having to do repairs with the way that thing wobbles. Got to be worth Merc getting the FIA to look at that.

Max's isn't wobbling now I see.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(19-11-2021, 03:35 PM)morini Wrote:  Got to be worth Merc getting the FIA to look at that.

Max's isn't wobbling now I see.

No mate apparently repairing a rear wing is ok *If* your driving a Red Bull so it'l be fine......

They must have got the gaffer tape out lol.      Laughing

Edit: Just rewatched that rear flappy thing, Hope Merc have noticed.

Red Bull fixing Checo's rear wing now....

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Medium looks like a good race tyre. VB had the best race pace average on the medium. Over 0.5 to Ver and Ham on the red tyre. Game on (yes I know it is only FP).

I think this looks like a VB track. Here's hoping he can help HAM take some points off Ver.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Andrew Shovlin "there are no score marks on our rear wing"

Someone somewhere is fibbing lol.     Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

So no rights to an appeal then.....I'm not surprised in the slightest..knew they wouldn't admit to an error on race day.
Geri Horner has bigger balls than Masi.

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

Every time I see horner on the TV I at risk of needing a new TV.

The man has no class at all.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwsUt9bzrzk    (23s)

Looks like the Red Bull rear wing.    Shutup

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post