2021 Qatar GP

Missed out on the action again due to lot of action in my own life (all good by the way).
Saw the race only now and feel almost guilty to ask Neil if it still is over...

I do think so, for Red Bull that is. Don't know how they did it at Mercedes, but that engine of Hamilton is so much faster than all other cars, no way he can loose with that (he didn't used it in Qatar race). Kudos for Mercedes. I am always giving them benefit of doubt, so don't believe they cheated to get that extra speed, just being smart in a way and naturally they will not tell the world only to help Red Bull.

On the race, enough has been said already, everything I say now feels a bit too little to late.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(23-11-2021, 01:32 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Missed out on the action again due to lot of action in my own life (all good by the way).
Saw the race only now and feel almost guilty to ask Neil if it still is over...

First and foremost, that is awesome Anti, its great to hear good news all we seem to get these days is misery, death and taxes oh and Christian Horner whinging!!!!

Well, if Jeddeh is cancelled yes its all over.

The betting fraternity now have Hamilton as favourite but like I always said he has to win the last four races.

Its been a hell of a year and I totally agree with Papa whoever wins will absolutely deserve to do so. I have to put my intense dislike of Red Bull on the back burner for now at least.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post