2021 Brazilian GP

Couldnt say M......havent taken the mind reading class as yet, awfully convenient to wipe out his team-mates main opponent though eh? Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(18-11-2021, 10:06 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Couldnt say M......havent taken the mind reading class as yet, awfully convenient to wipe out his team-mates main opponent though eh? Wink

Errr.., what do you need the mind reading classes for? Is it to get inside VB's head to see if he intentionally took Verstappen out of the race by out braking himself (in the wet) and hitting a McLaren? Not so sure about mind reading, perhaps Valtteri has been taking telekinesis classes? Or maybe he's just good at billiards! Laughing

You also need no mind reading ability to see what Verstappen's intentions were at Monza (or T4 Brazil for that matter). Straight out of the "schumi school of motoring" handbook.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(18-11-2021, 09:33 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(18-11-2021, 08:32 PM)NeilP Wrote:  EDIT: Before anyone feels the need to tell me Verstappen was penalized for Italy I will say I do not consider a 3 place grid penalty to be sufficient for deliberately taking out another driver.

One could then argue Bottas only received a 5 place grid drop for taking out 4 cars including a championship contender......I think a LOT would be said if Perez wiped out both Mercs in any of the forth coming rounds.....not that he would ever be close enough to do so lol  Big Grin

First as much as I hate Red Bull I do not think Sergio Perez would deliberately do such a thing. However having said that he had no problem putting his team mate Ocon in jeopardy many times including down the run into Eau Rouge at Spa which is probably one of the most dangerous sequences of corners in the whole of F1.

To address the Bottas incident. It was a wet track. It was the first corner of the race.  It was a genuine mistake.  He was not the only driver to take out cars at that race or even at that first corner at the start of the race.  To address Verstappen. It is the second time this year he has deliberately either taken a car out or tried to do so.  He got away with multiple incidents that MAY have gotten other drivers penalties this season a few with his title rival.  Hamilton got a pretty significant penalty for the one time he came together with Verstappen and was judged at fault.  A penalty many professional observers thought was very harsh.  A three place grid drop is not even a slap on the wrist for a front running driver unless its somewhere like Monaco.
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

Guys, Guys,Guys.......Im extracting the urine, better known as taking the piss....chill, sometimes you boys are just too easy Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(19-11-2021, 12:01 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Guys, Guys,Guys.......Im extracting the urine, better known as taking the piss....chill, sometimes you boys are just too easy Wink

Personally I never took offense, you made a valid point about Bottas.

Given he took a five place grid penalty he was probably lucky.  That said remember after I think the British GP there was a discussion that the penalty did not fit the advantage Hamilton (in this case) gained over Verstappen . Which in fairness (Kills me) is why Mateschitz (Very appropriate name) probably made the call for him to be banned for a race.  The outcome of that was we were informed by the FIA that the penalty is made upon what happened on the track not the consequences.

I suspect even Forza who has no love for Mercedes (Just Lewis) would probably begrudgingly with his head held under water for three minutes at a time admit that Verstappen needs to take a penalty here. Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(18-11-2021, 09:33 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  One could then argue Bottas only received a 5 place grid drop for taking out 4 cars including a championship contender......
(19-11-2021, 12:01 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Guys, Guys,Guys.......Im extracting the urine, better known as taking the piss....chill, sometimes you boys are just too easy Wink

..........Taking a wild guess.     Shutup

I'd have thought Valtteri would get the key & the freedom of Stuttgart from Mercedes PMSL.     Laughing

Not me I'm to chilled....  Tongue  Hehe   Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(19-11-2021, 12:01 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Im extracting the urine, better known as taking the piss....

As was I, hence the emoji.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

https://maxf1.net/wp-content/uploads/202...jpg?x78659

Short Spice & "the Helmut" have kept this quiet......     Shutup

I wonder if Kimi had a Mercedes rear wing?    Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

(26-11-2021, 05:15 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  https://maxf1.net/wp-content/uploads/202...jpg?x78659

Short Spice & "the Helmut" have kept this quiet......     Shutup

I wonder if Kimi had a Mercedes rear wing?    Wink

I saw some headline of Horner still going at it. Didn't read further since I don't want to spend any time at it, but I don't think they give up that easily. Neither will Mercedes by the way. Toto and Horner fight their battle in public, as embracing as it has become.

Got to have a 27B-6.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(26-11-2021, 05:15 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  https://maxf1.net/wp-content/uploads/202...jpg?x78659

If that doesn't show how much shit Horner and Marko talk then nothing does!

All this uproar about how fast Hamilton's Mercedes was in a straight line ......

And it wasn't!!!!

(you couldn't make it up)
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post